Useless

pl521sss

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i liked that thread. no need to lock it just for another to start. were suppose to keep the bullshit in one place so we know where it's at. now were just spreading it around. closing that thread can be like opening pandora's box for a bunch of other bullshit threads. get it all out in one spot. here we go again.

I think the manure got spread around that thread plenty. No reason for it to continue considering the direction it was headed. If that direction continues here (or anywhere) the BAN Hammer will swing freely.

So...It's closed, but people can still read that thread and take it's lessons.

I also know it's entertaining and we try to run a loose ship around here but sometimes a cannon will break free and ruin it for everyone.

As me ma used to say, "It's all fun and games til someone gets shot in the foot in their mouth"

2deye :)thats messed up i put alot of hard work {pushing}went into that card for pac dont appriciate u deleting it like that..:lol::lol::lol: shouldve let it stay up for awhile.. anyways im gonna leave it alone the card spoke for itself..:) and pac im done with u and your insults oh and in my opinion youve destroyed a very nice wagon with all that green and bamboo crap.. just my opinion its a datsun wagon not a freakin tiki hut..

jukeizm...

While we appreciate a little dirty humor around here now and then, your pic was disgusting. I could have just banned you then and there, but I was hoping your attitude would change...you could have just let it go...

As it appears it hasn't...and you won't...you'll have to excuse me while I ban you...

Grown folks really shouldn't need a babysitter.

2deye :)thats messed up i put alot of hard work {pushing}went into that card for pac dont appriciate u deleting it like that..:lol::lol::lol: shouldve let it stay up for awhile.. anyways im gonna leave it alone the card spoke for itself..:) and pac im done with u and your insults oh and in my opinion youve destroyed a very nice wagon with all that green and bamboo crap.. just my opinion its a datsun wagon not a freakin tiki hut..

Who the fuck in this guy? :fu: Have we seen any pic's of his rides. Or do we just get to read his B/S

• 2 months later...