LOOKING FOR AMBER LENSES FOR TAIL LIGHTS ON DATSUN 1200 COUPE

Ranman72

I AM ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE AMBER LENSES FOR MY TAIL LIGHTS ON MY  DATSUN 1200 COUPE FASTBACK.. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND SOME , PLEASE LET ME KNOW.. THANKS.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you'd think being a member this long would mean you'd know there was a classifieds

... and not to yell at everyone with your caps.

my wife posted it 

in a post you never know who put it there you only assume 

which makes an ASS out of U and ME :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:

my wife posted it

in a post you never know who put it there you only assume

which makes an ASS out of U and ME :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

That's ok, you can be an ass while on vacation since letting someone use your account is a bannable offense ;)

Not saying, just saying

:rofl: :rofl:

ban me tristin  

REALLY 

well send this to Dmike and ask him to give me a vacation 

:fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:

oh yea my computer at home is signed into ratsun automatically

do you think I held my wifes hand and said post this in CAPS

I trust her with everything and if you think I should be banned PUSH FORWARD ON THIS  

it is what it is 

anyone who really knows me knows I am a positive kind of guy 

just keep this at the top so I double the chances of finding some amber lenses 

• Like 1

Why can't the classifieds section be organized by model? 510,1200,240. Etc. ... then we wouldn't need to post wanted stuff in the 1200 section. If I want to find a 1200 part in the classfieds I have to weed through pages of 510 and 720 parts. Its so much easier to post here instead.

Just my 2 pennies

• Like 1

Why can't the classifieds section be organized by model? 510,1200,240. Etc. ... then we wouldn't need to post wanted stuff in the 1200 section. If I want to find a 1200 part in the classfieds I have to weed through pages of 510 and 720 parts. Its so much easier to post here instead.

Just my 2 pennies

You can always use the search bar and select 'Classifieds' instead of 'Google.'

• Like 1

Just my 2 pennies

The tyranny of choice applies. Too many options and choices, too specific, and people would still make mistakes and post in the wrong place anyway and you'd miss it then.