M/C fucked?

lynchfourtwenty

so i was tryin to rebleed my brakes in preporation for my truck bein on the road again.. i bled the back brakes just fine but when i went to do the fronts no fluid was commin out, time an time again.. finally i got a few drops but nothin major.. so i went to try to bleed the m/c for the front brakes an nothin was commin out.. same little tiny bit like the caliper.. i bled the rear brakes just fine.. even the rear brake bleeder on the m/c worked fine.. is it possible its broken or some crap.. i mean its like a year old an has way less then a year of drive time on it.. hell its sat more then its been used..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same problem, but with the rears. In my case, there was enough air in the line (from taking the MC off and replacing it) to have gotten sucked up into the MC and un-priming the piston.

You might have to re bench bleed it to get it going again.

Another possibility, there was a rubber valve like deal under the fitting the brake line threads into. It might be stuck. ORRR the rubber cup part might have gotten hard and is no longer sealing so the pressure is going past.

Was this M/C a remanufactured unit or a NEW unit last year.

In my experiences, a remanufactured master is only good for about 1-2 years, not sure why, just seen them fail repeatedly.

And NEW replacements seem to last many years.

But, finding new may be a little more difficult.

Jason

het word f*** isn't even in the dic tionary so it not really a word, its just a made up action word (verb).

like for ample

well I got to get het f*** out of here.

see you later dum f***.

old lady and I went home to f***

did you see that f***ing Datto last night

and so on and so on

I think you get the idea

if not :fu:

L8R

:fu:

I just found this and this was where I based my post:

"in the FAQ section

Why have some of the words in my post been blanked?

Certain words may have been censored by the administrator. If your posts contain any censored words, they will be blanked-out like this: *****.

The same words are censored for all users, and censoring is done by a computer simply searching and replacing words. It is in no way 'intelligent'."

I saw a lot of words on posts that HAD been censored, so I assumed it was universal

again. no big deal

het word f*** isn't even in the dic tionary so it not really a word, its just a made up action word (verb).

Actually it's an acronym,

For

Unlawful

Carnal

Knowledge

in other words, anything other than missionary ;)

another acronym most people don't know about is S.H.I.T.

Ship

High

In

Transit

in other words, put the poop on the deck where it won't explode :D

another word that's real definition is not well known is 'sodomy' which also doesn't mean what you think it means...if your not reproducing - your sodomizing...so yes, killing kittens is also sodomy :blink:

as far as censored words here at ratsun...mean and hurtful are not allowed (slurs, racial, etc), descriptive is ok (the title of this thread is a good example).

but I digress...Lynch, maybe you need a 'new' un-fucked master cylinder :P