Aussie girls twin 320's

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that red '62 a few post back. I live in Maryland and during high school in the early 80's it was yellow with a Buick V6 in it. He broke the windshield and could not locate one since it was before the internet and there were none of these trucks on the east coast so he reformed the windshield and side glass areas. He also custom built the bed. Fast forward to about 10 years ago and I was at a local car show and ran into this truck there and met the owner. I asked if it was the same truck I knew from the 80's and he said yes. His name is Keith and he told me that he was originally from California and brought the truck out here from there. I'm guessing he has moved back since the truck is in Cali again. Anyway, I still had an early 80's Mini Truck magazine where he was asking if anyone has a windshield so I cut it out and gave it to him the next week at the show. I saw the truck often at the same weekly show but hadn't seen in there the last few times I went. Glad to see it has gone "home" to Cali. I wonder if Keith is still the owner? Anyone know? The wheels are definitely different than the last time I saw it. They were Centerlines I believe. Pretty cool truck.

• Like 2

The red truck was bought on Ebay and sent to a shop near me for front end work , they were going to install a TCI double A arm rack , I am not sure if complete , I think new owner is in Florida , just sent out direct after purchase never seeing in person , my friends will get it right , they do mostly 32 Fords , kind of funny it shows up at a Merican car shop !