What are you listening to???

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah , that live performance at the cimaron.. she talks about it.

Her and her brother, she broke hip and had facial injuries. Barely out of the hospital and blames women drivers.

Haven't researched to much but should try and find the article I read through a picture search. She was in two car accidents died at 31 , rough life

masters of guitar, 

I can play some piano, guitar never took no matter how much effort and practice.

That my friend is a very interesting string tune going on there. Not sure, but it sounds like his E, A, D strings are tuned an octave lower than G, B, and E. Flawless fingering, sounds almost electronically produced.

That my friend is a very interesting string tune going on there. Not sure, but it sounds like his E, A, D strings are tuned an octave lower than G, B, and E. Flawless fingering, sounds almost electronically produced.

If you watch one of his live shows, the man is always changing the tuning. What gives this an extra level of interesting, is Ewan has Tourette Syndrome. 12 solo albums. All with this kind of fingering.

If you watch one of his live shows, the man is always changing the tuning. What gives this an extra level of interesting, is Ewan has Tourette Syndrome. 12 solo albums. All with this kind of fingering.

Holy shit, is it just me, or is that guys pinky do'n shit it's not supposed to?  :blink: