What are you listening to???

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You were on the dark side RVD? You're a stone carver though, so I guess I should have put 2&2 together.

In that genera my best show

Although I've seen Peter Murphy a few times, I wish I could have see Bauhaus back in the day.

• Like 1

LOL! Very well played Sir, the God Father,........I only know one play that can top that,.........The Queen herself.......I re-re-raise you The Queen.

(Fixed)

Queen High of R&B, but I see were you're going there. If you're looking for the source of R&B though you got'a dig a decade earlier.

• Like 1

You were on the dark side RVD? You're a stone carver though, so I guess I should have put 2&2 together.

In that genera my best show

Although I've seen Peter Murphy a few times, I wish I could have see Bauhaus back in the day.

I saw P. Murphy at Great America amusement park in like 88. All the goths would just sit on the grass and smoke cloves and not ride any roller coasters. Weird times. These guys supported him, absolutely amazing band that no American will ever like. Never seen someone play a fender jaguar like this guy.

• Like 2

I saw P. Murphy at Great America amusement park in like 88. All the goths would just sit on the grass and smoke cloves and not ride any roller coasters. Weird times. These guys supported him, absolutely amazing band that no American will ever like. Never seen someone play a fender jaguar like this guy.

Holy Shit I haven't heard that song in years. THANK YOU!!! Fucking cloves burnt a hole in my lung. LOL. Memories of my speed days.

• Like 1

Following the root source is always interesting. Soul, Funk, Rock, R&B, Reggae even modern hip hop/rap have a common root in blues.

This is the local hero. Evem a 'hood named after him, though it is not safe even after many many attempts to change it.

Led Zep anyone.

Ram Jam

The guy's list of song have become better known covered by other bands. While on the topic of the blues, I like this guys style, stripped down to just two people, no big production but the sound is fantastic. To me at least.

• Like 1