What are you listening to???

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried watching Space Odyssey with my 14 year old son. Boy was having none of it in the beginning, but once the computer started talking smack, he was all in. Another proud father son moment. At 16 I figure he'll be ready for the full Kubrick, A Clockwork Orange.  

• Like 1

Didn't he have it as required reading in Junior High last year?

I think progressive liberal arts curriculum in the school system is a thing of the past. To kill A Mocking Bird is about as racy as it gets these days. Sad, but as they say "education starts at home".  :devil:

I know my daughter had "A Clockwork Orange" as a required read junior year two years ago. But she took "criminal psychology."  That class was pretty cool. They studied serial killers, their crimes, and criminal court cases in detail, She is going in the medical field, etc to be a CSI.

...back to music. I have been listening to old Motley Crue. Not the played out radio "hits" either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l09ZdhYm-yI

• Like 1

I know my daughter had "A Clockwork Orange" as a required read junior year two years ago. But she took "criminal psychology."  That class was pretty cool. They studied serial killers, their crimes, and criminal court cases in detail, She is going in the medical field, etc to be a CSI.

HAH proof right there that CA school system is more advanced than NC, our Junior High kids are reading what your High School Juniors are reading... must be all that time your kids spend staring at my sig over your shoulder.

• Like 1