What are you listening to???

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The best concert I ever seen...28 years ago...Still have my same job,same 720 and same wife....The picture of me and my 720 was in 94,the year I bought it for 3500 and the year we went to see Pink Floyd's Division Bell tour...28 bucks for a ticket.4 of us went.They had a 4 ticket limit when they sold them.It sold out less than a day so they had another concert the next day in Atlanta...Kodak,time to smile...Been there 30 years.5 more to go.And still not the CEO....

download (87).jpg

100_8137.jpg

100_1388.jpg

download.png

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 5
On 3/25/2022 at 2:29 PM, Thomas Perkins said:

The best concert I ever seen...28 years ago...Still have my same job,same 720 and same wife....The picture of me and my 720 was in 94,the year I bought it for 3500 and the year we went to see Pink Floyd's Division Bell tour...28 bucks for a ticket.4 of us went.They had a 4 ticket limit when they sold them.It sold out less than a day so they had another concert the next day in Atlanta...Kodak,time to smile...Been there 30 years.5 more to go.And still not the CEO....

100_8137.jpg

Fuck, I thought it was Syd Barrett

• Like 2

Two sex symbols from the 'Island'. Pamela was born on Vancouver Island and Kim Cattrall moved here when a few months old. Both went to two different high schools within 6 miles of me. Kim's older sister is the wife of my former boss.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Two sex symbols from the 'Island'. Pamela was born on Vancouver Island and Kim Cattrall moved here when a few months old. Both went to two different high schools within 6 miles of me. Kim's older sister is the wife of my former boss.

If you need some help with,one call that's all..

• Like 1

Just in case you didn't know,the song,the Ocean is on the Houses of the Holy,It came out in 1973,the same year as The Dark Side Of The Moon.The Difference now is,Robert Plant is still touring...David Gilmour is not.The drummer of P.F. Nick Mason is touring in the fall.Never seen Zeppelin,Drummer died in 1980.Got all their music.Seen Pink Floyd in 94 without Roger Water's.The long hair shroom day's...The cow pasture's were the hunting ground...Grew threw cow shit...

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 2