• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

too.... also

two.... more than one less than three

to...... not the above

I don't listen too music much anymore. Mostly because I don't drive my Datsun except two Canby. Then I go hog wild. I'm mostly comfortable with older '70 and '60s but surprisingly mid '80s... depends what was going on in my life at the time. There is a lot of shitty music out there today and every douchebag can produce it and spray it like diarrhea. I can't believe the shit people listen too. I really can't. 

too.... also

to...... not the above

I don't listen too music much anymore. Mostly because I don't drive my Datsun except two Canby. Then I go hog wild. I'm mostly comfortable with older '70 and '60s but surprisingly mid '80s... depends what was going on in my life at the time. There is a lot of shitty music out there today and every douchebag can produce it and spray it like diarrhea. I can't believe the shit people listen too. I really can't. 

http://youtu.be/CeYWWvmgZFs

Now is the time datzenmike

No real music lover would pass up that chance. Unfortunately, I found out that my wife's ex mother in law, who was an Elton John fan when he was young and new, was in the nose bleeds. So, I gave up my seat. Now I'm in the smoking area outside. About to get another beer and rock out.

Atleast I heard candle in the wind up close and personal with the only knight I've ever seen perform live.

• Like 2

too.... also

to...... not the above

Are the two of you going to the store later too?

You all realize with all these videos being posted, we may have a Freak sighting aboot ready to happen. 

Just sayin. 

IBTL. (In before the Lou.)