What are you listening to???

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So are you guys actually listening to this shit? or just trying to out post each other?? Because the music industry took a big shit 30+ years ago. Now it's just empty, repetitive boring chaff  designed to make you think it's fine or just copping another that does the same. Listen to any repeated chant and eventually you start humming along. It's a brain washing technique.

not having a good morning mike ? Think it's been said before. If you havn't got anything nice to say, just move on to the next thread. Just that easy. 

oh and to answer your question, yes. but not all of them. OK ?? 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

So are you guys actually listening to this shit? or just trying to out post each other?? Because the music industry took a big shit 30+ years ago. Now it's just empty, repetitive boring chaff  designed to make you think it's fine or just copping another that does the same. Listen to any repeated chant and eventually you start humming along. It's a brain washing technique.

This shit? Why open with an insult unless you were looking to get some blow back Mike? Not looking for the opportunity, but I'm more than happy to point out your ignorance here. Granted, the ship and train compilation/competition was a pissing match, but purely for fun. If you'd taken a moment to listen to some of the music we're throwing around here, you'd know we're actually raging against the brain numbing top 40 shit machine you refer to. Listening to the music other members post, I get a much better sense of who they are based on what they listen to. My advice to anyone complaining about music today is Turn Off The Fucking Radio and start looking for music that turns you on. Look under a few rocks and you'll find good stuff everywhere. And if you're content to listen to the corporate masters magic spell, well God bless you, just don't post that shit here. 

Take a minute and listen to the playlist I just posted and tell me what you think. Successful or not, I was looking at the thread of Hip Hop Jazz that runs threw so much of the music we listen to without even knowing it. If you really want to participate, stop typing insults and respond by posting a song that echo's your thoughts, or simply post some of the music you're listening to. THAT is what we're doing here. 

Edited by paradime
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, paradime said:

This shit? Why open with an insult unless you were looking to get some blow back Mike? Not looking for the opportunity, but I'm more than happy to point out your ignorance here. Granted, the ship and train compilation/competition was a pissing match, but purely for fun. If you'd taken a moment to listen to listen some of the music we're throwing around here, you'd know we're actually raging against the brain numbing top 40 shit machine you refer to. Listening to the music other members post, I get a much better sense of who they are based on what they listen to. My advice to anyone complaining about music today is Turn Off The Fucking Radio and start looking for music that turns you on. Look under a few rocks and you'll find good stuff everywhere. And if you're content to listen to the corporate masters magic spell, well God bless you, just don't post that shit here. 

Take a minute and listen to the playlist I just posted and tell me what you think. Successful or not, I was looking at the thread of Hip Hop Jazz that runs threw so much of the music we listen to without even knowing it. If you really want to participate, stop typing insults and respond by posting a song that echo's your thoughts, or simply post some of the music you're listening to. THAT is what we're doing here. 

II wasn't insulting any one. Blow back is good, people should question what they do. If you think it isn't shit, then it isn't. Music is too personal and I haven't heard anything in years worth the time to listen to. It doesn't 'talk to me' anymore so I listen less. I'm sure it's a fine play list.... for someone.    

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

II wasn't insulting any one. Blow back is good, people should question what they do. If you think it isn't shit, then it isn't. Music is too personal and I haven't heard anything in years worth the time to listen to. It doesn't 'talk to me' anymore so I listen less. I'm sure it's a fine play list.... for someone.

Shit Mike seriously Dude, I'm sorry you don't have a relationship music these days. I don't know where that's coming from, but it doesn't sound good. If you wanted to express your falling out with music, why not just start with that?

The quality of sound on this album, I'm told, Is as good as anything ever recorded engineering wise.

No wonder it was so effective

Nevermind , no space grammatically incorrect 

Was going to be titled 'Sheep'

Edited by 240zness
#never mind the bullocks