Screw Reproductions

RTB

Whatever! I am fine with a "fake" reproduction wheel. I am looking at getting a set for my truck right now. They are a copy of the Volk/Rays at a fraction of the cost. Fuck paying over $500 PER WHEEL! Not when I can get the "fake knockoff" Level 8 for $160 per wheel. The only VISIBLE difference is the name. Besides, I am on a limited budget and this is not a professional race car.

Volk:

16-inch-sport-rim-te37-matt-bronze-stark

Level 8:

Level8MK6MBR_002_zps4f94fbc4.jpg

The level 8s look cooler

• Like 3
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I somewhat agree with Rick-rat. They don't look bad. But I would be cautious about a cast wheel that was copied from a forged design. Just because it passed DOT doesn't mean its going to be a quality wheel.

No offset listed? So spend $800 and hope they fit?   :rofl:

They are listed as an east coast Panasport dealer. I would think they offer different offsets. I would hope a buyer spending $800 on a set of wheels would be educated enough to make sure before purchasing.

I mainly posted to show the price and availability of the brand new panasports compared to the asking price of the ones in the OG post.

• Like 2

Good grief! I am done arguing over wheel prices. I own some ocean front property in Arizona, wanna buy it? Only $1,000,000 per acre. I also have some farmland on Venus for sale too.

Wait... Really? I'll take an acre but I can only give you 500k cus there's a guy in China that says he can get me an inferior version of a similar but obviously different plot for half price ;)

• Like 3