Norway - Datsun Sunny b310 140y Van

Oh nonono, now you missunderstand.

oh well im not really sure how to explain this... my english seriously stinks...

I have heard before that US dealerships etc won't hold car shows or meets 

because they are not really interested at all, they only want to run the buisness

and sell vehicles, and they are interested ONLY IF they can earn serious money

on it. im not sure how us is in person, i hear about it from people i get known with

and from the news how greedy they are, how bad the system is... people living on the street...

no free health care etc... recently i did just hear that when you buy something, you also have to pay so called "Tips"? is that true?

Buying the milk for example with your bank card, and later you get bill for "Tips"?

what i mean with "share" i think is that car dealerships won't share their car lots or their time, etc...

BUT one day i want to take my car on a long ferry to US on holiday just to visit the country

and really see it myself.  :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes its true that money is king to many in USA..

Millions of Americans are on free health care. And since our taxes are so low compared to other countries (most here pay 15 to 20%) most can afford private health insurance.

Tipping is only used for services (mostly restaurant & taxi) and is voluntary.

You are right about most auto dealerships,, I thought you were only talking about Nissan dealers. I have never seen any dealer other than Nissan / Mitsubishi ever have even a tiny show.

I would like to go to that import /camp over show down in Holland on the 6th,,  that sounds like a hoot.

• Like 1

Thats one sweet wagon...keep it up...there are not much of these left. I know a guy back in my home country(Trinidad) who is looking for one to buy and cant find one at all.

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

Hello from Greece ?
I see your car and I want to Cry ?
I have buy the same model but in very bad condition !!!!
I am looking for parts (rear lights, doors, hood, etc.)
if someone can help, I will be grateful ?  

How can I post photos of my car ?

You will need to open (usually free) an account with a picture hosting site. Your picture is stored there and you can copy it and bring here and past it and it shows. I'm not good at explaining this but just keep trying and eventually you will find what works.