Weber DGV 38 Trade for L-18

I am looking for a Weber DGES 38/38. I have an L-18 that I just built up that I might be willing to trade for it. :eek:

Now before you say yeah right, This is what I need it for.......

I have a U67 head with a comp cam that I will be puting on my truck. The DGV 32/36 won't cut it I am sure. So I need the DGV 38 for a better breath....unless someone has a complete set of SUs/manifold? I would look at this too.

I will post pics of the l-18 later this morning with more details about the motor. I spent all day yesterday working on it and it is mostly complete with new bearings and gaskets etc...

I also have a ported 210 head for $25.00. :D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the pics I promised. Let me know if you want to trade. :cool: I will be getting an oil pan and valve cover to go with it. (Thanks Atom!)

Oh...and Thanks Mike for everything!!

l-18 crank case/pistons

qx42tj.jpg

l-18 piston from crank case

2ewcrvk.jpg

l-18 oil pickup

2lik60o.jpg

35i7ple.jpg

Working on l-18 bearings

4ujmur.jpg

28kov8n.jpg

14l1unm.jpg

e8wbcy.jpg

l-18 finished sides

15pfyg6.jpg

2mq3jmv.jpg

2wfsjg7.jpg

l-18 finished front

6zrlti.jpg

l-18 cam setting

2j49bih.jpg

This is the 210 head pics that is for sale for 25.00. I have the rocker arms and everything except lash pads.

210 head intakes

2mo32w5.jpg

210 head valves

332a3vp.jpg

210 head front

155066v.jpg

Here is the monster cam and U67 head I will be putting on my truck once I get the bigger carb.

U67 head intakes

x2ugp2.jpg

U67 comp cam lob

219p69z.jpg

Not sure, depends on if my 74 710 wagon sells or not. If it sells I could sell it cheap but if not I'd need it if I ever get it back together and running(if I dont use my Weber sidedrafts). Wanna buy a complete car and a bunch of parts?

lol...you probably would not want to pay shipping to Oregon. heheh :D

Thanks Mark...keep me posted.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.