MrBigTanker got a wagon now.Oh boy.

mrbigtanker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Jrock won't be PCing your wheels...

what wheels .... i skimmed all i read ... was 6k     4k       12k       at paint shop

is it wierd i come to tanker thread to see what dat rod has to say first and foremost?

it purrs like a kitten....... leave it alone and drive it patina

Nice score on your wagon! You really got right to work on it too. Holy Crap,that's alot of money you've put into it already! If I had that kind of cash flow I'd.......... Probably do the same damn thing,actually! Or just biy more Datsuns,& spread that $ around a little. I think i'm only into my '72 goon for around $2500,maybe less. I've been driving it daily for 5 years. Then again,I have 5 kids (4 at home,1 grown up) so alot of my money,time ,&.energy goes to family stuff,instead of my car projects. That,& I'm just a NAPA parts guy,i don't make the big bucks. Congrat's on your wagon!

Dont worry kids,i am having fun and thats all that counts,not the dollars,and it does purr like a kitten,so paint it and then drive it.I have 3 of them now 1 running the other to be back on the street and then there is this one,i want to at least make half way good.Jrock what you need to do is finish your goon,powder coat the whole thing and just drive it. :poke:

• Like 1

Car in paint shop,wheels at the polishers shop along with all the trim.Got a new ED Nardi steering wheel,got a brand new set of Ground Control coil overs coming in along with brand new front disc brakes.Took all the seats to the upholstry shop today.Looking at a SR20 turbo for the Wagoon.And that is it.

what happened to i am not spending alot of $$$$$$$$$$ it takes us income challenged people years to do what your doing in a little over a week holy crap ray start sharing the seeds the seeds for that money tree you have growing share damit share LOL LOL

• Like 1