MrBigTanker got a wagon now.Oh boy.

mrbigtanker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20140222_183912_zpsbb2a632d.jpg

Is this the POS you were talking about. The one that has more trophys than it can fit in the cargo area.

i am your boy john just remember where that wagon would (STILL) be if it wasnt for SOMEONE getting it going so i think i have earned the right to talk some shit about it  :fu:  lol :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 1

i am your boy john just remember where that wagon would (STILL) be if it wasnt for SOMEONE getting it going so i think i have earned the right to talk some shit about it  :fu:  lol :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

It's all good. I should have said, YOU BUILT THE POS. So it's your fault. SO :fu: Right back at ya.

• Like 1

Yea, I think most here have spent big money trying to keep our babies on the road, but 6k in a week is a lot... That 4300 included 100 in groceries, 300 for rent, 100 for lights, all sorts of LZ components, wheels, two carburetors, headers, Bogg manifold and plenty of other goodies... All he got was some ripoff wheels, a steering wheel, and a hand...er, paint job :fu:

If I sound jelly I am

• Like 1

here's a idea, why the fuck would u ever fucking paint a car before u sorted out the mechanical s .... oh cuz u like touching it up .,...

take the car home once u put a thousand miles on it and have no issues then get it painted ... but to be honest its not shocking your going about it like this...just sayin

• Like 1

here's a idea, why the fuck would u ever fucking paint a car before u sorted out the mechanical s .... oh cuz u like touching it up .,...

take the car home once u put a thousand miles on it and have no issues then get it painted ... but to be honest its not shocking your going about it like this...just sayin

Damn, Tell him how you really feel. :rofl:

• Like 2

20140224_115113_zpsb87bc02d.jpg

Cause he wears these shorts out in public. That's why.

He shows up to a machine shop with girley man shorts..... :rofl:  :rofl:  I know he is going to kick my ass, But o well

• Like 2