MrBigTanker got a wagon now.Oh boy.

mrbigtanker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too keen on the longchamps, but I'm sure it'll look great. Personally I like SSR MKIIs and star sharks better, but thats cause I prefer 13-14" wheels. You're too big for me tanker... :rofl:

Side note, anyone know the color code for that yellow wagon? I'm thinking of going yellow with the B210.

I'm not too keen on the longchamps, but I'm sure it'll look great. Personally I like SSR MKIIs and star sharks better, but thats cause I prefer 13-14" wheels. You're too big for me tanker... :rofl:

Side note, anyone know the color code for that yellow wagon? I'm thinking of going yellow with the B210.

Yea cant do the 13-14,i dont like clown cars.

Yet you drive Datsuns :confused:

Just messin with you man, but it's all personal preference. I'd probably go 15s on a 510 as well, but the B210 just looks funny with 15s imo. Only good things about 15s is the tire selection is much better than 13s and 14s and they fit over most of the big brake kits. Not that you'd be swapping an LSx into this or anything like that... :ninja:

• Like 1

Yet you drive Datsuns :confused:

Just messin with you man, but it's all personal preference. I'd probably go 15s on a 510 as well, but the B210 just looks funny with 15s imo. Only good things about 15s is the tire selection is much better than 13s and 14s and they fit over most of the big brake kits. Not that you'd be swapping an LSx into this or anything like that... :ninja:

exactly on tire size,plus i will be running big brakes so i need the clearance,And i got these wheels for a steal and its hard to find them in 15",always only 14"

• Like 1

yeah mark i have seen those same rims somewhere i think they were on some P O S red 510 wagon i am having trouble remembering :thumbup:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

That kinda hurt a little bit. I thought you were my Boy Nelson.

So i got my first 510 wagon period.Its a 72 and pretty much bone stock.I dont want to go crazy

.So starting off small and going from there.

And big thank you to Mr Datrod John for all his help.

Tried to post pics and now my photobucket is acting up.

OK this is his first post. He says he's not going to go crazy. As of today your into this thing about 6-7K. WTF????

• Like 1