MrBigTanker got a wagon now.Oh boy.

mrbigtanker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That piece would bolt straight on my goon.  I have the 68 bumper style (w/license light in the bumper) and no lights on the hatch..

I've been looking too, and they are mostly made of unobtainium :(

I was fortunate to find a NOS "Wagon" script badge, though.  Not a repop, but the real deal :thumbup:

• Like 1

You know as i learn more and more every day about my wagon or wagons in general,i just learned that with out even looking close enough,and that is you need a 68 rear hatch or modify it to get rid of the plate light.Dammit.

Mark if i find one i will let you know.

ANd 67 i seen that one that ended for 295.00 and in american dollars it would be like 280.00

That piece would bolt straight on my goon.  I have the 68 bumper style (w/license light in the bumper) and no lights on the hatch..

I've been looking too, and they are mostly made of unobtainium :(

I was fortunate to find a NOS "Wagon" script badge, though.  Not a repop, but the real deal :thumbup:

Mark what does that look like can you post a pic later that would be cool.

This goes on the lower right side of the hatch.  USDM's have a "510" badge.  I'm pretty sure Australia, South Africa and some Japanese wagons got the "wagon" badge.

AJ here (forgot his handle) makes a plastic repro that's not bad, but the authentic one is metal with gold lettering.

9ffw.jpg

And, I just wanted to point out that the garnish piece wouldn't work on your wagon without removing the license lights. There are a few workarounds for alternate license plate lights.  But if you want it right, there's more to it than just the garnish itself. :(

• Like 1

At first the garnish excited me. Then I realized it was just the cool /rare factor. I actually prefer the look without it. But you will get the rarest oem piece out there I'm sure, aaaaand it WILL look pimp. Right up around your "Mr. BIG" license plate. I'll take the zero, and rock it OG style. I'm excited for your debut.

Here's is another shot of the japanese hatch trim and chrome around the windows. So cool...image_zps57634670.jpg

I wish my goon looked like this,especially those wheels! As for the chrome door trim,there is a set om ebay right now. Check out seller Tokyo2u . I also follow thier page on facebook. They part out alot of cars that cannot be registered,or sold whole. I've also seen that rear hatch trim in their pics of cars they're parting,so they're bound to have it for sale.

all stock  YEAH RIGHT

About as stock as my 610...

And before Big Tanker says it...yes it is the black & blue (losing) 610 and not the winning white Bluebird...

• Like 1