MrBigTanker got a wagon now.Oh boy.

mrbigtanker

Eh Hawaiian. Send over your old strut assemblies. My tubes are different lengths and my resources are scarce. I'll put a "Mr. Big" sticker on her.

Hawaiian there spoken for and there not going on the car for probably a month at least,not until it gets back from the painter who I think is moving his shop which i think is going to now pro long the tighty whitey stay.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

um arent there a bunch of threads on ratsun ab0out painters and not seeing there car for three years ... lol ....not james just shops and stuff....drive the patina off it

He can't do that. It has to be purdy or he won't roll it.

• Like 2

OK Guy's I think I talked Tanker into putting the brakes on this build. Just to slow it down a bit and do it once the right way.

I think he actually listened to me. WOW!!!

I think he has ADHD or something. Always in a rush to get shit done.

But it's all good. He is going to finish stripping the car IE pull the engine clean that up, And paint the engine bay.

Like I told him you only get this opportunity once. Where you have all the windows out, No seats, carpet, Nothing to get in the way of doing a nice quality paint job.

Then take your time putting it back together.

• Like 2