What have you passed today?

HRH

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I passed what I think is the new Carerra today.

Had the pop up spoiler on the back and big ass intake vents on the sides.

Not the nicest looking Porsche but at 70 mph it was inaudible and I could watch the wheels bounce in the fenders without the car moving an inch so it must be pretty damned comfortable.

Then went out with some family in my sisters new boyfriend's Dodge Ram 3500 with a Cummins (I hope she keeps this guy)

omfg speaking of snow today. WOMEN DO NOT DESERVE TO DRIVE. Thanks to those baby makers, they are responsible for 90% of cars to be fwd, stop signs where they aren't needed (twice over) and a commute short of 6 hours home from 135th in beaverton to vancouver for me. Thanks, cunts.

4-5 of them huddled together against the barrier wondering why their fwd doesn't catch on my my rwd does, staring me down in disgust as i cruise by in my lil 'old yellow car' that i just so happened to use to get stuck on today's ARCTIC BLAAAAAAAAAAST *according to the news ppl*

I am embarrassed to be related to the same human race as the idiocy displayed today.

Worst of all is the bmw douche bags. Not short of the mercedes douche bags, bmw ppl actually earn friends regardless what they drive, so they got rescued when they're BMW or hack of shit german feces storage container so-called bavarian "motor" works fails to get them up a simple hill, the rest of civilization is left to figure out what the fuck happened to the douche bags and why did they leave their $60,000+ transportation "artwork" behind.....of course being the lookie-lew-portlanders are, it backs everything up for miles and miles leaving the trustworthy side/back roads twice the joke the freeways are and who takes up the bullshit? me.

fml.

sorry guys, I'm a little upset losing 2pm to 8pm'ish tonight just to a handful of idiots. Had to vent.

HEY! i can drive like a mofo in a fwd dude, last years snow storm i went from orchards to washougal all back roads an even a lil hwy 14 action in my gf's old sentra.. it was even auto! an bald tires.. but ya people are idiots in general.. lil snow everyone gets all ignorant an shit.. i figured the rolla would be up for winter..? shouldnt u be drivin the red one?

Makes sense. I got myself into a lil pickle of a shitty situation by passing a big stupid ass dodge. Idiots, I swear...give em little snow and they all become women. :facepalm:

Sorry probably went on the defense to quick. I try to stay far away from the idiots out here. You think these people forget how to drive in snow every year, all the yuppies and rednecks in 4x4s think they are unstoppable. Or the idiots doing 25mph in a 55 zone because there is a little something on the ground.

i was on my way to buy a tire the other day when i came to this stoplight, my fast idle circuit hadnt shut off yet so the truck was running probably 2 grand, when the light turns green this soccer mom hoe in this caravan floors it, i stomp first and hit second then third popping off a plug wire!!!, lmao i still made it around her and made my turn, bitch didnt think my old rusty ass truck would move like that, lol long live the l20b!!!! (stock hitachi)

im bouts to brawl your face,lynch. Do you know to not stop on a banked curve? yaay you know 100% more than portland women and most pdx men.

ya man no stopping! lol..

I miss driving the Pumpkn! The Goon cant even get out of its own way, let alone pass anything. I Miss My Fast Car!

wtf wheres the pumpkn?

so today i had to finish moving my shit from my old place, the datto made a huge dump run an even took another huge load to goodwill, as i was leavin good will i got on it did a pretty good burn out, grabbed 2nd an she got sideways! shit was tight as hell one of the best burnouts i've done on a dry road w/ the datto! this dude in a big old chevy 4x4 gave me props :) kinda made my day..

well just thought i'd share..

• 2 weeks later...

Well I tried but I couldn't pass a newer mazda wagon. Last mph on speedo is 120 the needle was way past that on the mph letters. At about 110 the mazda started to walk away. My friend was in the car and I've never topped this car out since I've built it so I just kept my foot down until it wouldn't go no more. It was kinda cool after a while at those speeds the car settles down. Some noises go away.

Well I tried but I couldn't pass a newer mazda wagon. Last mph on speedo is 120 the needle was way past that on the mph letters. At about 110 the mazda started to walk away. My friend was in the car and I've never topped this car out since I've built it so I just kept my foot down until it wouldn't go no more. It was kinda cool after a while at those speeds the car settles down. Some noises go away.

Newer mazda wagon? 3, mazdaspeed 3, 6? An actually wagon or 5 door hatch?

the other day i was none to happy and had a SMALL opening to get out into traffic. so when i took off it barked em in first, second AND third. all this an my beater 73 620. god i love the L motors. reliable, indestructable and easy to work on. i love my truck <3 :D

• 2 weeks later...