so I went to the bank the other day...

Justin

.... upon finishing my "banking", I headed back to my truck.

Before entering the vehicle, an established looking dude in an econo-SUV told me:

"You should win an award for that truck,"

(as I was noticing the the three fresh oil spots which now "marked it's territory")

:blink:

"T-thanks?" I stammered....

Then, on my way home,

at a stop-sign, stopping for two attractive female pedastrians,

(You gotta stop for the "foot patrol", always!!)

one actaully said

"Nice ride,"

She sounded serious,

but I was so shocked my response was even quieter than before!

Of course I thanked her, but my slow wit and disbelief prevented me from offering them a ride!

D'oh!!

Crazy day!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i could see how you were a little dumbfounded to say anything like that. girls that like datsuns seem to be pretty rare. i had pretty much the same thing happen to me the other day in my 1200. i was thinking about saying something like that but i already have a gf that loves my datsuns. she actually got pissed when i told her im sellin my 320.

i could see how you were a little dumbfounded to say anything like that. girls that like datsuns seem to be pretty rare. i had pretty much the same thing happen to me the other day in my 1200. i was thinking about saying something like that but i already have a gf that loves my datsuns. she actually got pissed when i told her im sellin my 320.

my gf hates my 510... i gotta find a girl who appreciates my car and my hobby in general

my gf hates my 510... i gotta find a girl who appreciates my car and my hobby in general

my gf is in love with my 620, when i mentioned maybe havin to sell it cause the land lord was gettin pissy about my truck sittin she got all upset an was like NO WAY! which made me feel really good.. so i went an fixed my truck so it doesnt have to go.. i could not have a gf that wouldnt accept one of my rides, i say one of cause i got 2.. so its accept em both or dont haha

Funny about my wife. She was scratching her head when I brought my 1200 home. The first week, I had two notes on the windshield from people asking if it was for sale. I started driving it to work everyday, and my gas bill went from about $50 per week to about $10, she changed her tune pretty quickly.

I still am not sure why, but I won Best 1200 at last years JCC. Now I tell her that she can ONLY refer to my 1200 as the "award winning Datsun".

Actually, my wife is very cool. I currently have three cars and looking to get another Datto. I'm looking for something a bit more exotic like a RHD, NL320, JDM, etc, etc..

All I can say boys, is that when you find one that likes the datto, MARRY HER!

(That is if you think geting married is a good thing. Me, I think it is fantastic! Been married 12 years!)

All I can say boys, is that when you find one that likes the datto, MARRY HER!

(That is if you think geting married is a good thing. Me, I think it is fantastic! Been married 12 years!)

i hear ya there. my wife LOVES cars. hell she BOUGHT me my 620 and worked a deal, if i can ever sell my caprice, on another one. she thinks my cars are a good thing. they keep me out of trouble.

We agreed when we got married......

Doesn't matter where you get your appetite....as long as you eat at home!!!! :)

.......I don't mind her coming home hungry!! hehehe :)

You took the Mouth right out of my Words!

"Remember... if the women dont find you handsome... they should atleast find you Handy!"