WTB East coast Datsun

I'm a Dimer from way back I still have an HL but it is in WA :( if anyone in the NC area has a Datsun car any Datsun car let me know. I'm Planning an autocross/ fuel milage project.

Phil

current Datsuns

HL 510 Z22 auto

past Datsuns :(

B210 rally car L20b SU's header 2.25in exhaust 8 inch lift

b310 rally car A15 A14gx head webber

510 wagon a 1969 too lowered on 16" 5 stars .040 L20 su's dogleg (140hp dynoed)

510 4 door (my favorite and hurts the most not to have) 2.1 L20 EFI turbo full race suspension 230hp

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

decent stuff pops up on craigslist in atlanta from time-2-time. not a lot of 510 really, but other stuff. lately besdies z cars{which there is plenty of} i've seen a 411 sedan, 810 sedan, l320 pick-up, and a few progect 510's. i don't really know the condition of them as there usually isn't pictures.

if you're interested i'll soon be selling my 72 510 4door sedan.

5spd dogleg, L18 with dual SU, 2.25inch exhaust, upgraded struts/springs, F and R swaybars, original interior, no rust, title, choice of wheels 13x7 or 15x6.5/7 with good tires depending on $$$$. Also was thinking of getting it painted but price lower without paint of course.. if you have any interest give me a call. This is a 99.9% rust free car. Have to see it to believe it for a southern car

404 457 8053

-Alex

I'm a Dimer from way back I still have an HL but it is in WA :( if anyone in the NC area has a Datsun car any Datsun car let me know. I'm Planning an autocross/ fuel milage project.

Phil

current Datsuns

HL 510 Z22 auto

past Datsuns :(

B210 rally car L20b SU's header 2.25in exhaust 8 inch lift

b310 rally car A15 A14gx head webber

510 wagon a 1969 too lowered on 16" 5 stars .040 L20 su's dogleg (140hp dynoed)

510 4 door (my favorite and hurts the most not to have) 2.1 L20 EFI turbo full race suspension 230hp

• 3 weeks later...

Hello - if your looking for a 4dr please contact me off the board.

@

districtdime@gmail.com

Have a one owner cali car ( typical little old lady story).... have parts for a conversion and time lacking w/ other projects. Car came to the east in 93 w/ 23k! garage kept.

looking to sell, price would be fair. I have a 72 2 dr one owner as well, this is a parts car or on hell of project as it has has sat since the 80's out side..

Regards,

DD

• 2 weeks later...

good luck finding one local i am only about 60 or so miles up interstate 77 from you and i have been lookin for a decent 510 for about 6 years and no luck people that have them do not want to sell and the ones who do want to sell think there rust bucket is a goldmine

I sold the black 510 (in my avatar above) a few years ago. It is now in CA, but as of now, is for sale! I can tell you all about the car since I built it. See the craigslist ad that Duke found and posted in my current Project Datto thread "the slowest moving project ever? 68 510"

The car was here with me in Asheville until I sold it, but depending on your budget, desire, it could make sense even to transport.

Then again, I know the car inside and out, but I'm not sure I'd ever buy a car sight unseen, and making the trip is prob. out of the question.

Just trying to help - but I fear I am not! I'll keep my eyes out for you in the area, though.

Good luck, brother.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.