sac area meet

bonvo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good to me.. My buddies are psyched to see some more datsuns. one has a 87 1jz tt supra, other 93 fd tt. We just need a good location so we dont get bothered.

Werd. I am working on that. The all day thing sounds good to me as well. In fact, if you guys like rock fish, I will bring some fish to the meet/bbq that was caught by me at the farallon islands.

fish sounds good ill bring some burgers anyone got somthing to cook on :P my families mini bbq bit the dust a while ago and as far as location im thinking somewhere shaded and where we can possibly set up a photoshoot area im good with photoshop so i can make them look professinal and all

Is that place called Miller Park??? You guys are talking about.

Yea I think so. You want to go look around today or sunday?? Call me up. I just have to change some gaskets before the meet. I have a mean ass exhaust leak. I guess a big cam has its down sides it shakes the gaskets loose.

I went and checked out miller park yesterday. It has more of an ideal parking situation for pictures. Tree shaded bbq pitts and bench's. I took some photo's and will post them when I get back to my camera. It is really close to old town sac so it should be manageable for ever one.

Ok sorry for the delay in posting these. I had a bad party night. Any way here are a few pics I shot of miller park. Down at the end they have a big u turn spot that says no parking, but I bet we could get away with shooting some pics there when you see the spot it seems almost too good. There is another park near sac city that is very big, but the parking sucks, so shooting pics is going to be hard. Let me know what you guys think. Also we need a time. Do we want to go to oldtown first? We just need a bit more input to fine tune our meet.

DSC00798.jpg

DSC00799.jpg

DSC00800.jpg

beautiful local man absolutly perfect if you ask me

Great bonvo what time and area do you want to go to first. I was thinking 1pm meet up at old town the cruise over to miller park. Those who come later just show up to miller park. What do you guys think is that ok?

Im not going to be able to make it, stupid health issues, take some pics for me guys

Will do man get better. Ok I need a final head count and a time frame. Is 1pm in old town good for every one? If so post up if not post up. We should also have a list of stuff people are bringing, so we do not all bring chips lmao. I will make a final list with a who is coming and what they are bringing. Again can we get a final head count and what you are willing to bring. I will pm all who are coming with my cell just in case those who are traveling get lost. Please post up and have a fun meet.

So far we have

Cg78- burger meat

Bonvo

Justin

NorCalDime

Jaimesix

Kelowg

Makya

Sycloned916

Bugeye---in spirit

What a day man I will have to fill you in. I almost did not get my truck done in time. Okay as far as maps go I will post em at the end of this thread along with satellite pics. Old has shit for parking, so it may be a bit hard for people to find each other. To use the links click on them and go to the get directions tab and fill out your info it is half done for you. Btw we still need a who is bringing what if at all.

Addy for old town is front st no listed addy available. Here is the link to it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=&daddr=38.584309,-121.504841&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=38.58383,-121.504616&sspn=0.0019,0.003455&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18

Addy for picnic area is 2714 marina view dr here is the google link.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2714+marina+view+dr&sll=38.566774,-121.515806&sspn=0.0038,0.006909&ie=UTF8&layer=cx&cbll=38.570655,-121.515405&panoid=IIrF9cqy5yJfIdHvXvq2TA&ll=38.563758,-121.518295&spn=0.0019,0.003455&t=h&z=18

sounds to me like i would be easier to hit the picnic area first easier place for everyone to meet then as the day progresses hit up old town as for food i was gonna bring some burgers but money is really tight for me right now i had to do some rewireing in the datto kinda taped me out