sac area meet

bonvo

who all is in the sacramento area i would like to get a meet together and see what all datsun are in this area anyone interested? obviously at this point time and location are in the air but i would like to do a meet/ bbq/ cruse if anyone is interested post here and we will go from there anyone know of a good location? im personally not from sac buyt its the closest major city so anyone have any ideas throw them around in here:D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm totally in!

I should/need-to do a few repairs first :rolleyes:,

but I would love to see the "sacto" folks!!

And I got a styrofoam container for "refreshing beverages of an adult nature"

(Gotta wait a little while for the "garden to grow" :lol:, and if you aint gonna drink the whole 40oz just use a cup! :eek:)

I guess the last thread got shot down???

I know Makya is in my "hometown", but who else is local?

Is "Duke's" car blue now?? There's a wicked dumped-out 510 I keep seeing in Chico...

Okay, enough signaling people out!

(apologies!)

Would love a Sacramento meet!

Oh, maybe somewhere in old-town or on the river? (Off sunrise maybe? It's easy to find I think...???)

right on thats one in score i know theres more of you guys out there i know duke is at school and i know his ka isnt ready yet come on dudes we need more people so we can arange a location and date im thinking maybe some time in october at the latest (in case we cant hit jccs) im excited now!!! anyone know where there are some curvy roads in the sac area? that would be great to cruze

I'm not in Sacto but somehow no one wanted to travel down my way here in antioch, any get together would be cool but there is another swap meet in stockton? bugeye don't you have more details on that, never ben to that one always keep hearing about it, I might need a few odds and ends when doing my build.

conrad

the one in stockton is actually at a guys house, its pretty cool, last time I went There was mostly 510's, a couple of ratsun guys were there wearing their t-shirts, thats coming up next month, we should all meet there and chill, he sells food too!

cool so far we have 6 including myself i got an idea if everyone wants to go to the swap meet we could meet up somewhere in sac and caravan to stockton that way we eould get our datto cruse and a swap meet and food let me know what you guys think i really wanna make this happen i know a friend who is trying to get into datsuns and a meet would have him sold

cool so far we have 6 including myself i got an idea if everyone wants to go to the swap meet we could meet up somewhere in sac and caravan to stockton that way we eould get our datto cruse and a swap meet and food let me know what you guys think i really wanna make this happen i know a friend who is trying to get into datsuns and a meet would have him sold

Just have your friend listen to my LZ it will have him sold. Bump this meet guys lets make this happen.

Guest jaimesix

Scotty..."beam me up"!:lol:

A little far. I travel for Datsun stuff, been to Mount Shasta in my 610. My 610 is about but yet not ready, but I will be in in mind and soul.

Jaime._________________________________________________________

ooooooo LZ i wanna build one once i dont have to do smog anymore lol i told him abotu doing an LZ in the car hes looking at hes looking at a 74 710 it currently has an l 18 with a webber and a header

Great he will be sold then lol. I have an idea too. We could always chill by the river I know of and have a bbq it has great parking and shaded by trees. It is near downtown sac.

jamie my friend i havent forgotten about you i plan on takeing a good camera to get some shots of the sweet rides that will be there

and by the river with shade i like :D (black vynal interior and hot sun with no ac not a good combanation:D)

how does the 14th sound? meet at old sac and then cruise to the river?

Sounds pretty good to me just let me check my schedule. I will post up tomorrow. Hey bugeye you know the area I am talking about right? It is like broadway and 3rd st. It is a nice little park area you just have to be careful with beverages, but it can be done I have done it. I will swing by there this sunday to see just how crowded it is. I would like to have our own area without people bothering us and or calling cops becuase of a bunch of old skool hoodlums lmao.