Show me your Tool............

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did a little homework, the SO rethread kit is made by the same company that makes the craftsman kit and is the same exact thing with the difference being that for $100 more SO will warranty them of they break. kinda undecided if the extra money is worth the warranty.. also in they market for a nice test lead kit. Ive checked out the matco one but also seen a set on ebay for like $70. Any recommendations?

Did a little homework, the SO rethread kit is made by the same company that makes the craftsman kit and is the same exact thing with the difference being that for $100 more SO will warranty them of they break. kinda undecided if the extra money is worth the warranty.. also in they market for a nice test lead kit. Ive checked out the matco one but also seen a set on ebay for like $70. Any recommendations?

Stay off the trucks and get the same product for cheaper from Amazon. 

Do you have a MATCO guy? And don't buy Craftsman. Warranty will suck ass. 

Buy the MATCO rethread kit. Or buy the same kit from a company named Lisle from Amazon. 

Test leads... https://www.amazon.com/Lisle-82650-Multimeter-Accessory-Kit/dp/B00WINK9XU/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1484593729&sr=8-24&keywords=multimeter+test+lead

I bought this kit with no fucks or complaints. 

Combine your test lead kit with a set of these... https://www.amazon.com/Pomona-Electronics-6405-Insulation-Piercing/dp/B000K1FXXS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484594289&sr=8-1&keywords=pomona+electronics+piercing 

Love mine. Too easy to work with. 

Want to do it all in one swoop?

https://www.amazon.com/Fluke-TLK281-SureGrip-Automotive-Test/dp/B000VRLEFC/ref=sr_1_33?ie=UTF8&qid=1484593959&sr=8-33&keywords=multimeter+piercing

• Like 1

I fucked up when I bought my power probe. I bought the 4 instead of getting the 3 with the lead kit included for the same price. I really wont even use half of the features it has

No matco guy I have a snap on guy that I go meet when I need shit. None that come to the shop, I work with a bunch of wetbacks that love to go warranty shit at HF.the impact sockets are great for the price though. But I was given a $50 gift card to sears so have been thinking about the rethread kit thats $60.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For adjusting the injectors on the fleet you back off 3/4 of a turn so I thought id give this a shot. I figure I can get some credit back for it atleast of im really not happy with it. He got me for $360. Also picked up a cooling system tester and ordered the 14.4v 3/8 impact

I know I know, Milwaukee...............

• 2 weeks later...