ebay find rare of the rare datsun 1500 hubcaps

jukeizm

Their = possesive. "Their auctions are rigged"

There = location. "I heard the guy lied about his user id over there in Florida"

They're = contraction. They Are. "I see some hubcabs for sale. They're overpriced"

:D

Join us next week as we discover your and you're

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA!:lol:

I can see that I've missed a lot of drama since I was last on.

well Mike is the man and I really wish he could contribute more than an hour a week since he's got a lot of good advice and a rad attitude.

online drama is one of my favorite types of entertainment

alright alright im cold busted.. well the reason i do this on this forum is from all the crap i received after selling a 320 i purchased on here.. been into datsuns for years buying selling and trading parts and cars. one love.. mike ur a regular magnum pi good work..:):lol:

Bummer point #1.

It's just really weird that someone would go to all the trouble to lie and then when that person ALMOST got caught...lie again...then again...and again. I love this site a bunch, I try to make time to cruise it often, but I really don't have time for this kind of crap in my life. If there are people out there that are lying to me...LAME ASS:mad:

Bummer #2.

"ONE LOVE"? REALLY??? :confused:How IRIE is lying? How loving is that crap? IDK...I'm not hatin on anyone here (I am WAY far away from anypart of Florida) I just think that words like "I am so sorry man"..."that was lame...I will never do that crap again" would work wonders to the people that call Ratsun.net home.

Bummer#3.

You gotta watch Ebay like a freakin' HAWK! People lie. :blink:Thats the truth:)

I HATE that!

Good luck with the hubcaps man.

alright alright im cold busted.. well the reason i do this on this forum is from all the crap i received after selling a 320 i purchased on here.. been into datsuns for years buying selling and trading parts and cars. one love.. mike ur a regular magnum pi good work..:):lol:

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck its a DUCK damn it. Nothing wrong with a little self promotion but to all out lie about stuff is wrong.

Here is the deal if I needed something Jukeizm had and liked the price I'd buy it. If I didnt like the price I would not bitch about it I'd ask if he would lower the price. If he did'nt want to then I'd move on.

His right to sell his parts at whatever price he sees fit. If somebody let the parts go for a cheaper than what there worth then its a done deal no bitchin. This is call supply and demand its been going on for 1000's of years.

Let it go guys, you guys got him on the lie move on. If you dont like him then dont talk/buy from him warn your friends what ever just move on. It's not worth getting worked up about it.

Say goodbye to anybody from this site ever wanting to buy anything you offer up. You say u buy & sell parts...thats fine....your reputation has been ruined [what was left of it] I just dont think the people here like the deception & the high prices of your "parts"

hahaha i just sold something to someone on the forum pac its your choice if you want to buy something or not my prices are what they are try finding a set of 1500 roadster hubcaps in near perfect condition sure u can proably find a pair from the roadster guys but guess what there asking 2000.00 to 2500 for theirs. so go figure i admit i made a bad choice when i didnt come out and say the stuff wasnt mine what the hell u live and learn so u can keep whining about my prices but when i got that part that u need then u want to come and chat me up several whiners have already pmed me about inquiring about parts so when u say everybody on the forum is against me ithink your wrong oh and pac i will be posting pics of your 320 its all most finished i sold it but its still in myfamily were doing it right not a half ass job that u did just my opinion .. oh and all u whiners this is the first thread u come to when u get on ratsun im the chico u love to hate.. keep it comin haterzzzzzzzzzz.. :lol::lol::fu: my thread is going strong 3 pages long and on the top of the charts and most of it has nothing to do with the hub caps just a bunch of whining wha wha wha wha say hello to my little freind jukeizm aka the BAD GUY.. aka the bandelero aka the renegade of funk aka MR. i got the parts that u want.. HAHAHAHA THIS BS MAKES ME LAUGH.. HOW A BUNCH OF GROWN MAN GET ON HERE AND JUST WHINE.. AND MIKE ALL THE BEST I GOT LOVE FOR U.. YOUR THE ONLY ONE IN MY BOOK WHO KEPT IT REAL..

Im sure theres lines of people lined up to buy stuff from you...not! You brag about lying..pathetic douchebag. Your not what this site is about..period.

Is this really necessary??? Name calling isn't going to make things any better. Yes, Pac we know you are upset, but fanning the flames isn't going to make it better, just make people look at you in a different light. Seems to me that everyone just needs to move on.

ok nobody likes liars... however everytime I sell something, I "intend" on making a profit even if its only a dollar... doesn't always pan out with datsuns. I believe my time is my most valuable asset, so I have to pay myself eventually. I have bought and sold MANY vehicle and in total I have gone through about 5 datsuns... I finally have gotten to a point where I can start keeping them, I have even pissed off Hainz at some point... but life goes on, I still love datsuns, I plan on owning at least one for the the rest of my life, but that doesn't mean its the one I have now, right now I have 2 and I'd "plan" on keeping them both.

Theres plenty of guys who sell stuff for "profit" and never post any links or identifiable info on ratsun, but itd wkinda obvious sometimes, who cares... you make your money your way and I'll make mine my way, AND good luck to all! I wish you all well.

Lets face it, we've all been ripped off by somebody at some point... or at least felt like we were. Why is it when "WE" score that $100 datsun (or whatever) we don't feel bad about it?