ebay find rare of the rare datsun 1500 hubcaps

jukeizm

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

found these on ebay always wanted a pair but could never find or afford them how rare are these hubcaps really item# 320291684910:confused:

WOW :eek: 1200 bucks rare???

Why is it that everything you "find" has your sellers name attached to it? Why be sneaky..if your selling parts there [ebay] just post it in the FOR SALE section. I wasnt gonna even respond but youve been called out on a few other "finds" before & yes..same seller name there too.

pure coincidence, i have him saved om my favorite sellers list he comes up with interesting items, im in miami florida hes in sunny isles florida.. two different parts of florida.. do u know anything about these hubcaps that was the question...:)

Yea, That's a lot of $$$$$$$$ for hub caps. They are nice. Supply & demand I guess.

Same hubcaps as the RL411. When I was traveling on a weekly basis, I always removed the hubcaps and locked them in the trunk. I have four plus one spare and will keep them despite the obscene price quoted.

Hey mikeRL411. There is a 411 sedan for sale here in town. You need another one?

Not unless I get insane and go with my nightmare of a stretch 411 limo with 86 200SXSE V6 drivetrain. Thanks for the heads up!

They want $300.00 OBO for it. It looks pretty straight, but trans is bad. I'm thinking I might go look at it, Just sit on it till I have time.

Hey mikeRL411. There is a 411 sedan for sale here in town. You need another one?

Damn. $300 and only needs a tranny? If true, good price.

Even if you don't get it, try to take some pics, get the VIN, mileage, and any history and PM me. There's gonna be a 410/411 Registry one of these days.

pure coincidence, i have him saved om my favorite sellers list he comes up with interesting items, im in miami florida hes in sunny isles florida.. two different parts of florida.. do u know anything about these hubcaps that was the question...:)

12 miles is "two different parts"? And that's from downtown Miami......I'm pretty sure you're about 4-5 miles closer than that. It's basically a suburb of Miami. Just like I tell people I'm from Portland, yet my address says Gresham. You can't tell where one ends and one begins and nobody knows where Gresham is.

So...it's probably coincidence......but this "two different parts of florida" didn't support your case one bit.

LOL....explain this one!!! :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=320242860780

In case the link doesn't work.....here's the seller's info....

Meet the seller

Seller: billz_ster( 23Feedback score is 10 to 49)

Member: since Jul-09-06 in United States

.....and here's the item description......

Vehicle Description

1971 datsun 521 runs great super solid truck no rust rot truck has a l18 engine split bumpers this is my daily driver truck has never let me down any questions feel free to contact me johnny 786 308 7672 not many of these left on the east coast i will also include the original steering wheel has brand new exhaust system also just did a full tune....blah, blah, blah....

I couldn't give a rip if you want to sell stuff on here pointing out your ebay stuff. What I do have a prob with is you trying to be shady about it. What's the point of trying to make it appear it's not you? All I can figure is you're trying to divert any negative comments about the prices.

Mike TY. I knew it just wasnt me who can see right through "billz_ster"!! Im with you..if he wants to sell stuff go ahead admit it's him. & btw Johnny im over the 320 & your PM's will be erased. This is all ill say about this. This forum is fun for alot of us & i [we] wont let 1 person bring it down... out !

clean them up rechrome them ill give u 500 for them let me know

These are the real 410 and 411 [non RL411] wheel covers, not the Pinto wheel covers some folks try to pass off as Datsun Wheel covers. 19 slots, not 6. The condition is probably fair for 40 or 45 years old.

P.S. Did you ever get the door rain shields? I see them on a lot of the Japanese posted pictures.

These are the real 410 and 411 [non RL411] wheel covers, not the Pinto wheel covers some folks try to pass off as Datsun Wheel covers. 19 slots, not 6. The condition is probably fair for 40 or 45 years old.

P.S. Did you ever get the door rain shields? I see them on a lot of the Japanese posted pictures.

I only counted 18 slots

Covers are straight and once rechromed, it will be new again.

jukeizm,

If you really want them, will give to you for $400 and you can rechrome it. Then sell it for big bucks on ebay or however you want to sell them.

neither of those links worked for me :(

It's definitely the same guy. Do a google search on his phone number and you'll find a ton of stuff he's bought/sold. I don't have any probs with him buying/selling to make money or a living.....of that he points out to us the dato stuff he's put up on ebay......I just don't care for the deception involved with how he brings it up. I mean really...what's the point. I have noticed that he's had a lot of really nice datsuns. I get the impression most of them are simply "passing through" him so he can sell them.

LOL....explain this one!!! :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=320242860780

In case the link doesn't work.....here's the seller's info....

Meet the seller

Seller: billz_ster( 23Feedback score is 10 to 49)

Member: since Jul-09-06 in United States

.....and here's the item description......

Vehicle Description

1971 datsun 521 runs great super solid truck no rust rot truck has a l18 engine split bumpers this is my daily driver truck has never let me down any questions feel free to contact me johnny 786 308 7672 not many of these left on the east coast i will also include the original steering wheel has brand new exhaust system also just did a full tune....blah, blah, blah....

I couldn't give a rip if you want to sell stuff on here pointing out your ebay stuff. What I do have a prob with is you trying to be shady about it. What's the point of trying to make it appear it's not you? All I can figure is you're trying to divert any negative comments about the prices.

Oh shit that is what I call BUSTED!!!!!!! This is freakin funny!

alright alright im cold busted.. well the reason i do this on this forum is from all the crap i received after selling a 320 i purchased on here.. been into datsuns for years buying selling and trading parts and cars. one love.. mike ur a regular magnum pi good work..:):lol: