More affordable disc and CV upgrade for a 610?

datsunfreak

Nobody wants 2.5 wider track width on rear need custom rims with 25-35 offset 

Umm... There's a pic right up there that shows it with a 14x9 -25 wheel?!?

My fault I guess. I didn't know you were the official spokesperson for all 610 owners. Should have ran it by you first...     :rofl:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... There's a pic right up there that shows it with a 14x9 -25 wheel?!?

My fault I guess. I didn't know you were the official spokesperson for all 610 owners. Should have ran it by you first...     :rofl:

fucking want those rims btw they are damn sexy 

• Like 1

I wasn't planning to run on a coupe without spacers.. with this, I may not need to :)

Definitely don't need spacers for just about any wheel with this setup. ..   :rofl:

FYI, due to the shape of the 280ZX control arm, it also offers room to run a bit wider wheel than the stock arm. 

The reason I posted that track width question is people need to know that and some like same offset front and rear- with 1984 zx struts/ m30 would accept 25 max on front otherwise you need different offsets , and John you don't have to be so angry about shit. Name calling .Calling BA bob.

The reason I posted that track width question is people need to know that 

Yes sir. That's why I said it in the very first post.   ;)

some like same offset front and rear- 

The car in the photos actually has the same size/offset front and rear (14x9 -25).   :thumbup:

with 1984 zx struts/ m30 would accept 25 max on front otherwise you need different offsets , 

FWIW, this car has 280ZX struts/brakes/hubs up front currently. When I owned it, I had a 16x8 +20 on it (with the combo you mention) and the wheels weren't even close to flush (hellasunk). So I'm positive an 8" wide +0 wheel would work on both ends with the combo he is running. Wouldn't allow for a very wide tire, though (195/205). Running something in the +15 to +20 range would certainly allow you a wider tire (215-225). 

and John you don't have to be so angry about shit. Name calling .Calling BA bob.

Sorry. Not trying to be mean, but you did come off as kind of cocky Brad...  

Let's hug it out...   :hug:

hey datsunfreak can i get some pics of the wheel fitment on the back side with measurements? if these wheels are 9 inches wide at -25 offset im wondering if you can cram a 10 incher at zero offest under the stock fenders cause if you can i need to go even wider when i flare mine