Let's see your side view mirrors!

SickDrift

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, anyone know what these are from? I think I know but want to see if others have a better idea:

13.JPG

Alrighty. So in looking around at japanese 620 pages I found these, the same as what I was trying to identify.

30xjsk2.jpg

I found this at mooneyes, japan, and they're identified 620/510 mirrors. I found one at a j/y on a late model 510 (80's model).

So, does anyone know where these may be purchased new, or at least where I can find one for the passengers side?

Heres the mooneyes link: http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/mooneyes/dat96301u.html#

I had those very mirrors on my 521 [fenders] & if i remember right they are universal. Basically you just swivel the mirror part over if you wanted to mount it on the drivers side & or vice versa.

30xjsk2.jpg

I wish! The only part on the mirror that moves is the lens portion. In looking at that mooneyes ad more closely (with google translator), I see them advertising the right side mirror, the one that I think nissan never made....

I am running the top ones in this picture

thehotrodgirl_2007_787889

I just got a set of those in the mail the other day. I have been having a hell of a time trying to figure out how to mount them. Those little clamp things SUCK!!!

Do you have any pictures of how you mounted yours?

• 1 month later...