Let's see your side view mirrors!

i like the ones on this truck...

but i don't know where to get them...

canby100_7358.jpg

• Like 1

vyazoi.jpg

I'd like to find out too. Kinda looks like some I saw at the JY today. I'll check em out again tomorrow.

datsun-mexico017.jpg

I'd like to find out too. Kinda looks like some I saw at the JY today. I'll check em out again tomorrow.

I have some like these on my 78 620, they came chrome and got them at the Advance Autoe store

canby100_7358.jpg

those look a lot like the factory one on my 320

P1020317.jpg

those look a lot like the factory one on my 320

You know what? I think the car I saw the mirrors on today was a datsun of some sort. Not sure of the body.. maybe 210?

Ok, anyone know what these are from? I think I know but want to see if others have a better idea:

13.JPG

went with the 4" wink mirror down low, high was too awkward when the new seats were in and i was sitting low

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

This has be my predicament as well. Both my wife and I agree on these though:

large501156.jpg

I have these..putting them on this weekend.

I have these..putting them on this weekend.

Awsome, looking forward to seeing the pics.

went with the 4" wink mirror down low, high was too awkward when the new seats were in and i was sitting low

IMG_0490.jpg

It'll work better up high once you DROP IT! :D

Ok, anyone know what these are from? I think I know but want to see if others have a better idea:

13.JPG

Alrighty. So in looking around at japanese 620 pages I found these, the same as what I was trying to identify.

30xjsk2.jpg

I found this at mooneyes, japan, and they're identified 620/510 mirrors. I found one at a j/y on a late model 510 (80's model).

So, does anyone know where these may be purchased new, or at least where I can find one for the passengers side?

Heres the mooneyes link: http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/mooneyes/dat96301u.html#

I had those very mirrors on my 521 [fenders] & if i remember right they are universal. Basically you just swivel the mirror part over if you wanted to mount it on the drivers side & or vice versa.

30xjsk2.jpg

I had those very mirrors on my 521 [fenders] & if i remember right they are universal. Basically you just swivel the mirror part over if you wanted to mount it on the drivers side & or vice versa.

30xjsk2.jpg

I wish! The only part on the mirror that moves is the lens portion. In looking at that mooneyes ad more closely (with google translator), I see them advertising the right side mirror, the one that I think nissan never made....

I am running the top ones in this picture

thehotrodgirl_2007_787889

I just got a set of those in the mail the other day. I have been having a hell of a time trying to figure out how to mount them. Those little clamp things SUCK!!!

Do you have any pictures of how you mounted yours?

Good thread, but I am not running any. I figure who needs to look behind lol jk. I am thinking of running 720 mirror's black of course.

do you have close ups?

Here ya go...

2je8ktj.jpg

dwox0h.jpg

I had to make my own brackets