Northbay Datsun BBQ.........June 24th......it's datlife yo!!!

Busta Nut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, due to a series of events resulting in expired tags on my truck and not being able/willing to renew the tags by this weekend my truck wont make it. I may still stop by in the mini just to take some pictures. Especially if anyone was interested in cruising out into the hills in west marin for some more fun shoot locations ?

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, FiveSeventyZee said:

Well, due to a series of events resulting in expired tags on my truck and not being able/willing to renew the tags by this weekend my truck wont make it. I may still stop by in the mini just to take some pictures. Especially if anyone was interested in cruising out into the hills in west marin for some more fun shoot locations ?

Week excuse.....there are plenty of stickers out there.....hahaha

• Like 3

yeah...it's on expired Oregon plates...I don't really want to explain to a cop why my drivers license and insurance are at one address in california and the out of date registration is in klamath falls Oregon and that I don't actually have an Oregon address currently haha

• Like 1
On 7/21/2018 at 7:02 PM, skyblue said:

would anyone be interested in a set of titans powder coated almond white?

28671000427_97f95e2941_c.jpg

@Jon Lindsey on facebook 

bill-murray-kingpin-gif-8.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:51 PM, Lozer said:

Is anyone bringing kids? I'll bring mine also if there are others. She's 8.

Usually my kids are here......

......but not this time.....

• Like 1

You mean it's seized solid? That is most likely from not having a good ground strap from  the block to the body. The body is insulated by rubber bushings... shocks, leaf springs, body mounts engine and trans mounts, rad hoses.... so the only way for power to return to the battery is down the metal throttle cable to the block. It heats up like a toaster and melts the plastic. I had this happen in the mid '70s and had to set the fast idle and limp 15 miles home at 2AM

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you everyone that made it out!! Great times with old peeps and sweet to see a few new ones show up....

....smaller turnout but that's probably my bad....didn't realize how many events were going on that day....

Another one soon...

• Like 2
6 hours ago, hobospyder said:

Well..... damn, that's not a baby momma weekend..... nor am I sure what days exactly I'll be working but I think I have Friday night off

And then back to work Sunday night.... I dont think I can make that work. Harsh

Sorry man......let me know of a few weekends that might work for you or a group.......

......I'll can throw special welcoming BBQ!!

• Like 1
  • Busta Nut changed the title to Northbay Datsun BBQ.........June 24th......it's datlife yo!!!