Northbay Datsun BBQ.........June 24th......it's datlife yo!!!

Busta Nut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have a lot of time on Saturday but a little drive sounds awesome.  I'm thinking I'll hook up the you guys in Oakville and then maybe cut out around Rohnert Park.  I wish I could do the whole thing, but a little blast over Trinity should be fun.

• Like 4

I'm going to call in sick on Saturday. I want to post up at bennett valley grange hall which is by bennett valley road. If you all are still going that way. I'll have my camera out to record video of everyone rolling thru.

Maybe you guys want to stop and I can jump in someone's ride. I'd love to make a bbq. Haven't been in a long time. It's whatever tho

If I just got some video that'd do me.

• Like 2

We should be at the Oakville Grade/ Hwy 29 junction around 9am. 

FTO we will be turning onto Sonoma Mountain Rd from Bennett Valley Rd just east of the fire station.  around 1030ish.

Others are welcome to join, as long as they help keep all the datsuns together!!!

• Like 1

FTO we will be turning onto Sonoma Mountain Rd from Bennett Valley Rd just east of the fire station.  around 1030ish.

Okay. Taking a left onto Sonoma Mountain from BV Road?

I'll take a taxi and try to be out there around ten. Can someone text/ call me when about ten minutes out so I can start recording?

• Like 2
  • Busta Nut changed the title to Northbay Datsun BBQ.........June 24th......it's datlife yo!!!