Northbay Datsun BBQ.........June 24th......it's datlife yo!!!

Busta Nut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want anyone to feel obligated to bring something in order to come out here........just bring your Datsun.

Don't know how many of you have actually been tailgating so I'll paint the scenario........

Pack things you would bring if you were going to spend the day at the park...........hence the list........

-chairs

-small tables

-favorite beverages

-paper plates

-plastic silverware

-cups

-sunshade/umbrella

-napkins

-water

-favorite snacks/food

.....whatever makes you comfy.........

You set these things up around your car while other park next to you and do the same..........

...............you start bullshittin' with your neighbors about the teams, what you're cookin', what ' you're drinkin', and all you're gear.......

As you're there bullshittin' with your neighbor......other people walk by and wonder what's going on also.........so they start BSing...............

If you feel like offering them a beer you can...........if you didn't bring enough for them......no one is offended.......everyone brought their own shit anyways......

I wish I could provide food and drinks for everyone........but I'm sure everyone knows.....times are hard......so I'm workin' with what I got..........

......and as I mentioned a few posts earlier......................lots of things available within' walkin' distance.........

Hope everyone can make it!!

• Like 4

Only 3 more but only 1 Datsun.......

......one is a local cop........but don't worry.........he's not that kind of cop...........

..................he's one that'll pull you over to tell you that he likes your car, tell you a gut busting joke, and send you on your way.......one of the funniest guys I know.....really.......

.....one is the light blue Dime I've posted before in sightings....

.....last is another gear head......has a super nice Nova he built........not had built.......I told him he'd have to park on the street though :rofl:

So I think that makes it 16??

I don't know........I've learned from past shindigs I've hosted that there is no exact number.......

......people will show up that haven't posted.....

......and some people that posted might not show up........cause shit happens........

......then again.......we might load the lot and overflow into the street :w00t: .......................

......maybe it'll end up being just me and you............

Don't worry so much about how many are gonna be there......let me worry about that.......

..........if you're trying to plan for how much food you want to share........just bring what you can......if there isn't enough...oh well......

....if there's too much.....you can take it home for leftovers......

.....................just plan on comin' and havin' a good time!!

• Like 1

Thanks Antony,

I'm getting better everyday and really looking forward to meeting you and other Datsun enthusiasts.   It's exciting to see that the younger generation has embraced and come to appreciate the Datsun heritage.  I'm hoping there will be other "geriatric" Datsun buffs at the meet - hahaha! 

Thanks again Antony!

Ernie

• Like 1

^^.......forgetful??!!.........you don't even smoke pot.....

Stop sniffing used Datsun oil......... :lol:

................will do!!

OH GOD...................1 WEEK :w00t:

• Like 2

Hi demo243,

Bring some photos of your car at least to share with us please!  

My wfie has to work late afternoon that day but is driving us there because I'm still trying to build up muscle since I lost almost 20 pounds of it.  She's excited to attend AND i found my old Datsun baseball cap and shirt!!!  

Look out!   haha!

Ernie

• Like 2

Possibly- sometimes I can drag her to car events... sometimes I can't 

Tell her it's not a car event...........it's a Tailgate/bbq :D

..........there just happens to be Datsuns there.........

• Busta Nut changed the title to Northbay Datsun BBQ.........June 24th......it's datlife yo!!!