Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes when I take my shoes off at the end of a night I feel like mr Rogers

would you like to be my neighbor?

i swear i'll only watch you from behind closed blinds because i wanna see what you make next not because i wanna strangle you, that's the other neighbors

• Like 1

oic for proof

FB_IMG_1429666163348.jpg

yeah i haven't hit 30 yet, hopefully i won't have to have surgery by then. currently good with occasional flare up where my chest feels fluttery and i lose my breath but otherwise nothing to worry about

also: you win nanners

• Like 3

Yeah but i'm fat as hell ,,,,,,, so i have a distinct advantage ,,,,,,,, i can repeat.

Whoo Hooo !! 

USA USA USA

with the way i tend to eat when left to my own devices i'm surprised i haven't had a blockage. i need to start exercising again

Oh by the way,,,,,,,,,, has anyone ever told you ,, you have very small ears

no, you're the first, seriously, who even notices that with all the wires and things hanging off of me?

oh, forgot to mention, i was argueing with the er doctor (she was hot) about whether i wanted to be awake for the shock or not. she told me i didn't want to (meaning i wasn't going to be) and i was in full on confrontational mode because i hate hospitals.

my mother snapped the pic but didn't record when i got shocked even though it would've been hilarious to everyone who saw the video. she reported that i sat up after the shock said "owwie" and laid back down