• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

that dude or someone that might be his brother have other vids on u tube where they ride around with a go pro and talk about shit ... its annoying... i watched a few .... this guy is particularly annoying and worse obviously from the pnw since most of his city rides take place in down town seattle.....if i see the guy i am gonna boot him with boots cuz im never riding with out them again

Can you imagine if this clown lived in a small hick town, where the choker setter he just whined shit to on the street recognized him in the grocery store?

is there a substitute for wax and grease remover, that wont hurt bondo if it hits it a little bit ? 

not really mek works but it needs to be fast evaporating ..... i like transtar wax and grease and my personal fav..... dx330....upol has a good one thats pretty cheap ... still working off my old 5 gallon container of dx 330

smoke... me i would gotta outta of my trendy rat rod and knocked that squeaking fuck stick off his bike or better,  at least turned  off his bike reached under the fearings and ripped his plug wire off and threw it in traffic ... and said fuck u stop riding through traffic at forty mph....

after all he did ride up on that group of traffic fast before he started beeping and bleepin........

the problem im having is south lake has banned high VOC shit from stores i coukld get something from NV but that a 40 min drive

so acetone or lac thinner wont work?

i dont like to use either of those ...... too aggressive

Some people use kerosene , the white type for lanterns, also before paint or even window cleaner .

fuck no dont do this .... kerosene.........roly poly fish eyes and never shit with water.... never...

just use the mildest solvent u got acetone evapes quicker ... soak a rag and come right behind with a clean dry rag to wipe solvent off never just let solvent evaporae wet on the panel .... try to makes ure its not below 50 degrees either or u shouldnt be doing shit

Aircraft remover works great for removing paint.

On another note, about the cat... once it attacked my baby it would have been dead, end of story. A history of violence indeed... That's the problem with idiot pet owners, you have to let it know from the start who the boss is in the house, and it isn't a cat or dog! I have two cats indoors and four out, we started with one, she had kittens, we got attached, long story short. But they all understand the human is leader of the pack, same went with the pitbull dog we had in the past. Or teenagers for that matter... gotta let them know who's boss!

fuck no dont do this .... kerosene.........roly poly fish eyes and never shit with water.... never...

just use the mildest solvent u got acetone evapes quicker ... soak a rag and come right behind with a clean dry rag to wipe solvent off never just let solvent evaporae wet on the panel .... try to makes ure its not below 50 degrees either or u shouldnt be doing shit

below 50 to wipe and clean?