Build an auto shift knob from wood

Cleopatra Jones

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think i would want Tigers wood anywhere near my wifes rig. Let alone holding on to it in traffic,, the dude is borderline deviant.

I'm sure your wife has taste and wouldn't want anything to do with Tiger's wood. Only a star fucker would want that dude. Once again naner you took it to another place it didn't need to go. I will now not be able to think about my new shift knob without thinking about that fool. You've ruined it for me forever. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Ok so the bf was visiting this weekend (he's been working out of town and we celebrated 5 years together, good gawd!) and he shaved down the piece inside the button that was making it stick in a little. Gave it a test run from LA to my mom's place in San Bernardino to Moreno Valley for the Datsun meet out there. The verdict: seems to be working nicely. And now, to convince the bf to make a dash panel, steering wheel, arm rests..... hahaha! Naturally I'd help :)

That's it kids! New wooden shift knob in effect!

WoodShiftKnob_sm_zpsb9437743.jpg

• Like 1