bonvo's 2003 sentra se-r spec v aka pikachu

i hope your all holding onto your seats i bought myself a modern car thats right a modern car i got tired of cramming my fat ass in the subaru and tired of hearing it scream at a billion rpm to do the speed limit i was looking at a wrx but couldnt get financing then this little gem presented itself this is my 2003 nissan sentra se-r vspec

2013121395142032_zpsbe8fb952.jpg

20131213_142050_zps1761d331.jpg

2013121395142135_zps5f50942c.jpg

20131213_142146_zps5d525b0f.jpg

IMG951055_zps537cb893.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the car has 147k but the engine has about 60k it was someones baby at some point its very clean though for some reason somewhere along the line someone decided to remove the stock rear spoiler so i need to find another one but the holes in the trunk were filled 

Wow no one with the wrong wheel drive stuff? lol I always like the SER's, they represent a good value these days too. Yours looks pretty clean. Personally at some point I would vinyl wrap it, cops just love pulling over yellow cars. 

I was thinking of getting this one for my wife recently, what a deal I could prob get the kid to 2500.  
http://southjersey.en.craigslist.org/cto/4243858898.html

NOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!...

Ok honestly that's not a bad choice. I'm looking at a modern vehicle as well so can't really say anything. Gonna miss the updates on elenor though :(

i will miss the subaru when it sells but bottom line is its not comfortable and im simply just tired of it 

jay that one looks bad ass i would jump on it 

well i went out and drove the it around im liking this thing alot already i got gas and 25 bucks took it from 1/4 tank to full then i came home and got to work 

2560B424-orig_zpsde1ae61a.jpg

first i got rid of that stupid plastic engine cover 

F0AD59C7-orig_zps33041627.jpg

then i disconnected the battery cleaned the terminals and cleaned up the amp and extra light wiring and messed with the air filter setup to make it fit better

before

20131213_142146_zps5d525b0f.jpg

after

927D5884-orig_zps1376eba2.jpg[/uR

eventual plans would be a milder version of this no sponser shit and in yellow while leaving interior mostly stock

sweetsentra_zps1ade584f.jpg

today i did the pedal calibartion reset, throttle body reset and idle air volume relearn seems to have fixed the erratic rpms hopefully the fuel mileage i also checked out each plug they were a whiteish tan so its running where it should if not a tiny bit lean i also noticed they werent tight XD if my mpg hasnt improved im gonna run it close to empty fill it with premium fuel and run fuel system cleaner threw it might seafoam it as well