What are the local Datsun/Nissan f2f actual clubs in your area?

dp320

Just curious what clubs if any are in your area?  And if you're a member?

I'm in NWDE (Northwest Datsun Enthusiats) here in the greater Seattle area.

I'd like to gather a comprehensive list of such clubs.  Some lists have been compiled before but all of the Google hits I got were out-of-date/broken links.  Does anyone know of a good, current list of Datsun clubs?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only other one i have heard of is the DROP guys outta the Tacoma-ish area but i don't think they have any kinda website.. I think they mostly hang out and organize runs over at 311.org

I think it stands for,, Datsun Roadsters Of Pierce county

We have a number of Datsun people in the South Sound Olympia area. I am thinking of organizing a club,,  i am going to name it WEAK.

Hi Guys.

I am the "List Meister" for 2 Datsun groups in the Puget Sound area.

These are Email lists of Datsun roadster and truck owners. Not organized clubs. 

DROPS. Datsun Roadsters Owners of Puget Sound. Currently 90 list members.

Truck Brothers. Puget Sound Datsun 320 520 and 521 truck owners. Currently 17 list members with 8! NL320s among us!.

Lots of knowledge,help, parts, etc  from these folks but we are more reserved than the Ratsun crowd.

If your in the area (or close) and want to join up, let me know with info and pics of your vehicles (email me directly).

These are not open groups and I vet those who want to join.

But I let Wayne in both lists so the standards are not very high! HaHa.

Ted Heaton

tcheaton@hotmail.com

• Like 2

I believe it's "Datsun Roadsters of Puget Sound" 

Yes that's it ,, i couldn't for the life of me remember why there was an S at the end ... I am sorry but i never e-mail pictures of my cars to strangers in order to gain their acceptance .

North West Datsun Owners in pdx, weve been a club for over 30 years, mostly older guys but ive been trying to get more young blood into the club.  We put on the blue lake shiw, and were part of the first year of the canby show.  We old LOL.  

Then you have north west z here and nwde as well in pdx.  And i think a few others. 

• Like 1

We are forming (well trying to) a Datsun club here in Albuquerque.  We have between 4 and 10 members depending on what day it is. We have no website, no member list......but we damn sure got T shirts :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...