Why the hell are all the Hi-Po parts for an A15 in Australia!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a whole gx mtr and sold it 5 yrsago , I have a friend with manifold and carbs hanging on garage wall in Ca. here , he may want to sell but not cheap !

I had a whole gx mtr and sold it 5 yrsago , I have a friend with manifold and carbs hanging on garage wall in Ca. here , he may want to sell but not cheap !

Alright. I know a gx head will be expensive. Haha

Lots more hi-po parts in USA than in Australia. You ain't looking very hard.

There is no such thing as an A14GX but Aussies like to sell parts labeled as such. So stop looking for that and look for real parts like A12GX head & manifold, A14 twin Weber manifolds, A14 twin Hitachi manifold etc. A14 single and dual Weber can be bought new in USA. The twin Hitachi or SU manifolds were made long ago.

• Like 1
Guest Rick-rat

The Hi-Po A15 was built specially for Australia,  The Hi-Po A15 was marketed as a Hodoka H20 for the U.S.

I have never seen a Hi-Po, maybe Ratwagon could track one down and send a pic.

If any survived, the U.S. models were all recalled and destroyed because the gas tanks were far worse than the Pinto's ever were

Company went out of business shortly after recalls

Sorry , couldn't help it, hope you find what you need

Lots more hi-po parts in USA than in Australia. You ain't looking very hard.

There is no such thing as an A14GX but Aussies like to sell parts labeled as such. So stop looking for that and look for real parts like A12GX head & manifold, A14 twin Weber manifolds, A14 twin Hitachi manifold etc. A14 single and dual Weber can be bought new in USA. The twin Hitachi or SU manifolds were made long ago.

I live in Mississippi and there ain't SHIT. There's a '75 210 in the junkyard at the moment.

Man you are negative. Maybe you should sell the Datsun now. If you want a car that is common they have Chevys there.

I'm sorry that I sound negative, I'm really not that much of a pessimist. Just frustrating after a while of finding hardly anything on eBay, Craigslist, these classifieds, aftermarket part sites, etc. I'll get her done. Thanks for the help

All of us, even on the west coast, have to search for parts. We buy mail order, from eBay, from Nissan, from Craigslist. We get er done. It may take a while to find specific parts but you can buy brand new twin Carb setups today. Money, time,hard work pick two. You can't have all three.

• Like 2

All of us, even on the west coast, have to search for parts. We buy mail order, from eBay, from Nissan, from Craigslist. We get er done. It may take a while to find specific parts but you can buy brand new twin Carb setups today. Money, time,hard work pick two. You can't have all three.

Alright. I'll keep looking! If you think about it, it wouldn't be any fun if it was all easy to find.