its-dat510

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Necro thread.

Oddly...I just finished watching Furious 7. The final scene, Paul Walker tribute, was a classy touch. Now I will never need to watch another FF anything.

IBTL.

just watched it last night myself. Bought collectors edition set had all seven movies, that ending of 7 is sad, good, but sad

Grieving makes you think and sometimes say/do stupid things, I'm living it in flesh, she's not going anywhere with that, I imagine cooler heads will prevail and law suit will be dropped, no way anyone can win this, it's a sad story but the dude was doing more than the speed limit for that zone, that alone dismisses her claim IMO.

Not to add insult to injury, but I recently saw one of those Fast and Furious movies for the first time. I’ll never get those two hours back. It is one thing to die in such a pointless and boneheaded way, but to make terrible movies too? Oh man.

• Like 3

Not to add insult to injury, but I recently saw one of those Fast and Furious movies for the first time. I’ll never get those two hours back. It is one thing to die in such a pointless and boneheaded way, but to make terrible movies too? Oh man.

Bwahahahaha.