521 dash cap replacement

McLovin

My 521 dash is toast. Looking for replacement, haven't seen anything on eBay or in classifieds here. Are there vendors that reproduce these? I've heard that 520 metal caps work too, same questions, vendor support, where to find? Kinda new to all this, thanks for any help. Paul

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice 521 dash pad is going to be very difficult to find and pretty expensive if you do. As far as I know, there isn't anyone that makes a cap so you're limited to good used pieces or having yours restored. The 520 option is probably the best but be sure and get the defrost vents if you do - your 521 vents are different. I don't think the ash trays are a perfect match either, but I could be wrong. 520 dashes come up for sale every now and then but there typically are at least a few people looking for the same thing so they can be a little pricey though not as much as a nice 521 pad.

• 8 years later...
On 12/4/2013 at 8:25 AM, McLovin said:

My 521 dash is toast. Looking for replacement, haven't seen anything on eBay or in classifieds here. Are there vendors that reproduce these? I've heard that 520 metal caps work too, same questions, vendor support, where to find? Kinda new to all this, thanks for any help. Paul

I have one metal stored in black $400. 310770-3604

On 12/4/2013 at 8:25 AM, McLovin said:

This post is 8 years old and McLovin left the building in 2015, never to return.