R.I.P. Paul Walker can it be true or hoax?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he was yelling faster faster..... Death is not in doubt. It's shitty but it is what it is.

True, I guess what I'm getting at is that none of us really know how it went down. Maybe never will.

Back on topic, the driver was Roger Rodas, former GT3 cup racer. 

This picture was uploaded to his Facebook page "Always Evolving" earlier this afternoon.

1468650_10152017458769724_1814287999_n.j

1482962_10202500984386607_664920745_n.jp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBeCopFSAjU

Seriously?  That video just pissed me off.  "It could blow up!"  Yeah, because all cars on fire are ticking bombs waiting to blow up at a moment's notice.  I would have run over there and determined if anyone was still alive and drug them out.  That's just what I'd do.  Paul Walker or Krusty the clown.  Doesn't matter.  

• Like 6

Seriously?  That video just pissed me off.  "It could blow up!"  Yeah, because all cars on fire are ticking bombs waiting to blow up at a moment's notice.  I would have run over there and determined if anyone was still alive and drug them out.  That's just what I'd do.  Paul Walker or Krusty the clown.  Doesn't matter.  

Those were my feelings too. Bunch of stuck up pussies... man think of the lives that could have been saved if they manned up and at least went in to see if there was any chance of saving them..

What I really don't get is how all these Porsches seem to go up in flames.  I've seen lots of cars just obliterated, and most don't catch on fires.  Porsches, seems a lot of them catch on fire.

Its just sad man...the guy was so young and this had to happen right after thanksgiving too....his daughter must be so devistated....poor guy lost his life so fast....RIP brother!!

I assume it was a rear engine car so the second assumption is that the gas tank is either in the front or under the car. Car accidents involving fires are rare but obviously the more damage the more likelihood. That car looks very tore up to me.

it is sad but when you look at the photos I dont think any one survived the initial crash 

Honestly...I hope they didn't I can't imagine anything more painful then burning alive.

This was posted by Bill Townsend (seemingly close friend and big $$ man) on Pauls Facebook.

"I was with Paul today. He was surrounded by friends, talking about cars, seeing hundreds of gifts brought for kids to give out by charity. The news is terribly sad. The world lost an angel and Heaven gained one. I'm going to commit to helping ensure the Paul's charity lives on and that his love of cars and people, especially children, will be remembered forever."

And then there's this. It reminds me a lot of Ryan Dunn's reaction by his fans

1476226_10201882008584583_851637050_n.jp

It's sad, regardless of whether or not you like his movies. 

He was a car guy, and I really doubt that we would have been shouting faster to the driver of the car. He's not new to high horsepower cars or the dangers that come with them. 

Sad to see him go, kind of the first actor that I (only being 18) have really had to watch pass and really feel like something's going to be missing in future movies. 

I've watch all the FnFs and they're not realistic, they're not really car movies, but they're good entertainment; even if that entertainment comes from my dad and I pointing out all the holes in the car tech. 

Calling it irony as a joke is really poor taste in my opinion, it's not like he deserved it. 

Ryan Dunn was a fucking moron, I had little sadness when he died, anyone driving drunk as hell like a maniac deserves what is coming to them. I actually met Ryan Dunn...

Paul walker was a genuine car guy, and a really good person.

This is terrible, I will admit that after the second one, I actually enjoyed FnF.

I never enjoyed F and F, and I didn't consider Paul Walker to be a good actor.  Doesn't mean he deserved to die.  It's very sad given all the charity work he did, which I didn't even know about until his death.

Keep this in mind whenever you get in the car with someone else.  People wonder why I insist on driving my own car or doing the driving when I go out with unfamiliar people.

• Like 1

I never enjoyed F and F, and I didn't consider Paul Walker to be a good actor.  Doesn't mean he deserved to die.  It's very sad given all the charity work he did, which I didn't even know about until his death.

Keep this in mind whenever you get in the car with someone else.  People wonder why I insist on driving my own car or doing the driving when I go out with unfamiliar people.

this guy to him would be like getting in the car with your brother or dad driving they were friends and business partners and further more a Race car driver 

who better to ride with then someone who knows how to handle a car in various conditions 

I suspect mechanical failure 

throttle stuck or something of the like 

True that, just read more into it.  I would have thought a Porsche was pretty structurally sound in the side doors, but I haven't seen any news reports of the estimated speed when they hit the light pole.