R.I.P. Paul Walker can it be true or hoax?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaahhh  no wonder i didn't know who it was ,, my  first search was for Sky Walker so at least i'm getting closer.

Don't feel so bad. Mine was for Texas Ranger, Walker. When I googled it, the result came back an ass kicking.

• Like 1

RIP. It's true, and it's very sad.

As was said, Paul Walker was a real enthusiast. A very nice guys too, attending lots of charity events and headlining his own. It's sad to see such a good guy go so early. And with a 15 year old daughter left behind without a father.

How the hell did he manage to split the car with the size of that tree?  WTF was he doing?  Either shitty luck or really high speeds for the street.

He wasn't driving he was a passenger and the car bursts in flames but it's still really questionable how he supposedly died.

I seen plenty videos of him going to japan just to be one of the first few to get his hands on the latest GTR the look on his face was the same face a lot of us make when we drive our datsun. Yeah he was famous and he was in the movies a lot of people dislike but he was a car enthusiast like us.

He got in the car of his own doing.

How do any of us really know how it played out though? For all we know, Walker was yelling at the driver at the time it happened. Maybe the floor mat got wedged in the accelerator pedal and the driver lost control trying to reach for it?? 

The Carrera GT is known for it's instability... 

http://www.businessweek.com/stories/2006-06-07/carrera-gt-crashes-into-court

Granted, that's probably not how it played out but still..

So many people judge a situation we all know nothing about. 

Walker wasn't driving, so whether he got into by choice or not, he was not at fault for the accident. I know lots of people who get into 500+ WHP cars at least once a week on the street. None of them drive like douchebags. 

• Like 1