dainja97

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11/27/2013 at 5:32 PM, dainja97 said:

I have been looking around everywhere trying to find a way to put stereos in my 521 without disrupting the classic look please post pics of your 521 headunits, speakers, where you have hid them. thank you!

5 hours ago, mainer311 said:

The answers from the "old timers" are always completely useless.

1 hour ago, mainer311 said:

I wasn’t answering his question. Mike ate too much poutine and listened to the tune of his farts all the way to his keyboard.

Correct, you were not useful at all. I would like a helping of poutine though. 

I don't hate it. I don't like poorly made poutine using shitty fast frozen fries like McCains. Also some fast food sellers use a gravy that normally would be about right (well about a right as powdered add water gravy could be) but the cheese curds are naturally salty and the gravy simply sends it over the edge. Others don't use curds but probably throw mozzarella in it thinking no one knows the difference. Best I had was home made. The others pale in comparison.  

• 1 year later...
On 10/19/2020 at 9:14 AM, Greaser2 said:

Don’t have any fancy speakers but have a $400 RetroSound W/Bluetooth head and a face plate from something. If you didn’t know, it looks original. 

4676082E-0C09-429B-A14C-BEDF7F6DC497.jpeg

Do you have any pictures for wiring? I'm going to do an install this weekend and would love a quick reference possibly! Looks great btw!

21 hours ago, paintjohns said:

Do you have any pictures for wiring? I'm going to do an install this weekend and would love a quick reference possibly! Looks great btw!

No, its been couple years since I did this but its really simple, Positive, negative, and accessory wires plus the speakers.  Hard part could be finding the accessory.