O. C. DATSUN MEET AT ANGELO'S BURGER

NICOYA

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here are some pic of this month meet. at Angelos not bad for been the first time at this place

thanks to everybody whos show up to support the OC Datsun meet till next month

2hpq1x3.jpg

2hwelhe.jpg

5lnbc7.jpg

2vvo09s.jpg

71tmrd.jpg

ors5c2.jpg

9vfqfb.jpg

kcf8n6.jpg

zk3lnc.jpg

new menber of the O.C. Datsun Meet

qs6ypu.jpg

like the truck

ka0ljd.jpg

2isdz74.jpg

5kond3.jpg

Remember we are in the new location AT ANGELOS  :thumbup:

• Like 1

no not plasti dip i talked to the guy that owned the truck he said  that he mixed what paint he had left in his shop and thats the color that came out

Love it!   I have an entire large metal cabinet full of left over compatible paint.  We ought to mix it together and then paint Mr BigTanker's truck :)

• Like 1

Love it!   I have an entire large metal cabinet full of left over compatible paint.  We ought to mix it together and then paint Mr BigTanker's truck :)

That's the best idea I've heard in quite a while. I just hope it comes out a little pink!!!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Datsun head from NorCal area visiting sick member of my family in OC.Just wondering if there's any meets during the week I can go to, to ease my mind. I own the truckster from up north. Recently for sale. I couldn't bring it though,sorry. Please let me know

Datsun head from NorCal area visiting sick member of my family in OC.Just wondering if there's any meets during the week I can go to, to ease my mind. I own the truckster from up north. Recently for sale. I couldn't bring it though,sorry. Please let me know

Nothing really Datsun during the week. They do have a car show every Thursday night at this location. I've never been, Most likely hot rods.