RATSUN AND DATSUN meet in Burlington hope to see a few of you

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I missed a good one, oh well

There were a lot more cars than I anticipated. I was surprised when I showed up to the Everett meet and there were a ton of people. Even more at the event since there were some coming from north of Everett. Was a good time. 

Pretty damn cold though. 

• Like 3

Man, I blew it on this one. I was laying on the couch with a heatpad on my back, when I saw this thread. I look at the clock and it's 12:35 on Sunday. 411sss in storage, drag truck torn down. All we had was my shitbox KC work truck. Than when we get there, I am in so much pain from the harsh bouncy ride, we look at a few cars and leave. I barely talked to anyone. 

You guys roll for 2 hrs and I roll 4 miles. And I show up late.  Gonna need a do over on this one.  

All you guys who didnt show up missed out :p it was a pretty bad ass turnou,considering i set it up and i picked the nice sunny day and met some interesting and cool people then i will have to set up another one! thanks for coming to the meeet everyone and you all have some raddical rides unique in there own way , thanks redeye and other guys for camera work, i wish i could have been in the caravan it would of been nice to be in the videos :( owell overall was a good turnout, happpy ratsuning

• Like 2

man im gonna give u advice .... its not always the best advice to follow in the foot steps of your kin.....keep sucking on those toes it will lessen the blow when i pop u in the forehead

What?

• Like 1

Apparently... Isn't Mt. Vernon like half hour north? I need to switch into Northender mode: only go to shows that are within a 15min driving distance and then only stay for 20min. Got it.

Lol. Totally me.

And now I only check ratsun like once a month! So sad......