• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy shit!!

WOW  :thumbup:

What scale are those? They look amazing.  :thumbup:

Bullshit... stop trying to pass off your real 'Yotas as RCs.  :rofl:

Seriously though- that's some top-notch weathering.

Thanks guys. I'm a little OCD. Even my rust and dents have to be 'spot on'... B)

• Like 1

i have a couple of kits floating around that are missing some pieces so  i plan to try my hand at weathering ive been looking at alot of videos and such like doctor cranky on youtube and really need to just dive in and go for it anyone do any weathering here? i would love for  my ford starliner to come out like the mini and the yodas 

• Like 1

That Benz is an incredible kit- I didn't even want one until I saw an unboxing on YouTube. That Toyota AA looks cool, but I'd really like to see somebody bring out a 1:24 Datsun L210. Then I could build a model of Fisch's "Samurat". 

Just got a rather interesting model recently- '68 Ford Thunderbird promo by AMT. The twist is this one has a built-in Philco AM radio. I got this one for ten bucks. They're kind of rare, but not particularly valuable, so I have no issues with rebuilding this one.  B)

009_zpsmp6d9p3b.jpg

010_zpsokux23mx.jpg

011_zpsu5ndwz4c.jpg

I may not be able to get the radio working again, but I think I can still make a halfway decent looking shelf model out of it.

• Like 4