Model Car Thread

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

those are a bitch. my mom and i built one when i was younger..... nothing stays together :rofl:

As someone who has been building gundam kits since midle school they arent that hard at all lol

• Like 2

I can do me some Gunpla.  Been getting back into it now.  Kits are super detailed, easy to put together and modify as well.  This is the 'Bad Guy' suit from Unicorn Gundam, the Sinanju.  1/144th scale and super poseable.  Building took some time I as tried to sand all the nubs and such off.  Right now, he will be getting a repaint.  This is just snapped together with the kit gold foils added.

Sinanju1_zpsa332c837.jpg

Sinanjubazooka2_zpsf1e2d0e4.jpg

This is my Full Armor Unicorn the 'good guy' from the same series as the above guy.  He has a ton of parts, but due to his transformable design, he tends to be rather fragile.  I don't really display him much.

Unicorn_zps3bd0b632.jpg

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there any difference between the Vantasy and the standard Deora kit, other than decals perhaps?

Not much difference between the original issue and this one. This one has a camper top and new decals and they deleted the tonneau cover and clear camper from the original. 

• Like 3