HEY GUYS!

It's been a while since I was here with my old 69 datsun.  Well here is the newest Version of it, This is a fully Restores 1968.

After a long restoration on car finally she is done. Made some big moves, It was featured on Superstreet and also on Speedhunters. Also Picked up some good sponsors now.

here some pics:
Long time no post here but here the latest pics. check speedhunters for more pictures and full feature on car.

Larry_Chen_Speedhunters_Datsun_roadster_
Larry_Chen_Speedhunters_Datsun_roadster_
533736_627792907254966_1380118260_n_zps0
Last picture is from Super street magazine on their 5 page feature

Here the link to Speedhunters feature, Make sure you check all 3 chapters
http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/10/...a-turbo-twist/

• Like 2
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Din't forget about you guys. This was a long project and took a lot time and headaches. Did  a full off-frame restoration, Frame sandblasted and powdercoated, body Media blasted  and fixed all rust problems, Got every single bolt nut and washer New.  My friend does carbonfiber and did a custom hardtop for me. (the only one in existence) 

Din't forget about you guys. This was a long project and took a lot time and headaches. Did  a full off-frame restoration, Frame sandblasted and powdercoated, body Media blasted  and fixed all rust problems, Got every single bolt nut and washer New.  My friend does carbonfiber and did a custom hardtop for me. (the only one in existence) 

Got any pics of your other cars?

Hey you New Yorker,just bitchin man i love seeing cars like this just done fuckin right.Tits and Ass man,beautiful. :thumbup:

I noticed your AEM sticker,what are you running the EMS-4,if so that is what i got to,i am building a 521 dumping a lot of money in like you did FJ20 side draft extruda body ITB's and all AEM crap also.

They don't make  an EMS for a S15 yet. is on the works they say.  Im running a Apexi Power FC -Jretro on the car right now