Got robbed

Does this look familiar? I dont know, but there ecu and turbos here... I know its not close too were you guys live, but I have my eyes open!!!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/805397530.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/805380294.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/805422502.html

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

somebody tell frank that when the ins adjuster asks him about his tools and stuff DO NOT SAY THAT YOU WORK ON OTHER PEOPLES STUFF !!!!!!!!. if you say you work on other peoples cars the will say you are not covered on you home owners ins because you need biz ins.when i got robbed in 02. i had just closed my shop and moved my tool from eugene back to pdx. the adj kept asking me if i worked on cars for money. luckily i was burned out on bodywork and said no. good she says because your 18k worth of stuff would not be covered

this is horrible if there is anything i can do to help let me know i'm a mod on northwestnissans and if you guys have any pictures or any info you want posted let me know

good luck on gettin this back

i'll try to make it by franks some time to see about helping

-Tommy

I don't have many pics of the stuff that was stolen, I do have a pic of the side of my MS box that normally has the 3 LED's, I milled the 3 LED's out for A DB15 connector to run my coil packs. Rob from the realm designed the boards, only 3 ever made.

IMG_0434.JPG

Picture%20002.jpg

They also got the laptop in the pic, its a Panasonic Tough Book. Thanks for looking guys.

That sucks pretty bad. Makes me recall the feelings of when my shop got broken into and pretty much every tool was stolen. All except the bottom drawer of my tool box since they didnt want to move a Jackson Racing supercharger out of the way. Idiots it was worth $3500! and they didnt take it!

I know Frank sells alot on craigslist and makes me wonder if you should always meet up to sell something instead of having them come to your place :( Not sure if he did or not but it made me think for sure.

Oh and by the way I have seen that hella shady painted uhaul truck driving around a few weeks ago and they look like a shady crew of dudes for sure. In the Snohomish area. Will keep my eyes out, been checking craigs for turbos and the mega squish. I would also check the out of area craigs just in case they ship it out of the area which is pretty possible.

I never got anything back when its stolen =

Well, I've found that the slug, although having a powerful take down punch, requires good aim. Many times I've missed the 'kill shot' and had to follow the blood trail for some distance before taking it. Very distressful for the 'meat'. Also I've found that stray rounds can travel through walls and even into the neighbors house... distressful to him!!

That's why I prefer shells that I have replaced the shot, with 8mm ball bearings from a tranny. At my age and abilities all I have to do is point at the sound in the dark and pull. There's less chance of missing, and the 'shot' will barely go through one wall. OK, one wall and a dresser drawers..... and a closet door.

Also I never chamber the round where the meat can hear me. I keep it 'ready to rock'. This way I don't have to clean up when they shit themselves.

this sitution reminds me of a story, it called BE WARNED

A burglar broke into a house one night.

He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables; and when he picked up a CD player to place in his sack, a strange, disembodied voice echoed from the dark saying, 'Jesus is watching you.'

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze.

When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head and continued.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard, 'Jesus is watching you.'

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice.

Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.

Did you say that?' He hissed at the parrot.

'Yep,' the parrot confessed, then squawked, 'I'm just trying to warn you.'

The burglar relaxed. 'Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?'

'Moses,' replied the bird.

'Moses?' the burglar laughed . 'What kind of people would name a bird Moses?'

'The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus!

THE END

maybe you should buy a parrot and a Rottweiler, just my 2 cents worth

Mark I remember when you said you stayed the night at your shop a bunch of times because other businesses were getting broken into. I know see why you did it, after it happened I just wanted to give up on my cars... I'm feeling better now, its just going to be a while until I can drive a few of them again..

O_O icehouse give up on cars:confused: did hell just freeze over stop the world i want off lol ive been watching craigslist and ebay trying to do my part and i have found beleve it or not the tip of a sword at there throuts scares the shit out of them just as much as a gun but you have to have some form of stelth to pull the sword off

That's why I prefer shells that I have replaced the shot, with 8mm ball bearings from a tranny. At my age and abilities all I have to do is point at the sound in the dark and pull. There's less chance of missing, and the 'shot' will barely go through one wall. OK, one wall and a dresser drawers..... and a closet door.

Also I never chamber the round where the meat can hear me. I keep it 'ready to rock'. This way I don't have to clean up when they shit themselves.

rock salt is a good deterrent and leaves no scars! :sneaky:

My method leaves no thief!!!