Time to fuck with the painter.... help me decide on revenge

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What color is the truck? I think that pink would rock on my green truck for a month or 2.

Was the grill in to be painted or did he grab it and do it on his own? If that was a nice stock grill that wasn't destined for paint I'd ask for a replacement. Otherwise get an equally nice job out of him in the color you want THEN wire his car's horn to the ignition wire on his starter solenoid

I would put it on and pretend to be color blind. Tell him you prefer black over grey, but it still looks good. Then hose clamp some wheel weights to his driveshaft.

That's f'ing great!   :rofl:

1.  I'd rock the grill.

2.  I'd use the Honda CL add, you know every dipshit ricer in the known universe will call for that.  Put it's turboed in the ad too.

• Like 1

I did that to a service writer I had once after he said I could never get him. 

He pulled into the shop with his truck. Got out to go change his clothes. 

20oz of tape weight on quicker than shit. 

I was still under his truck when he got back in it to leave. 

Everyone in the shop knew I was under there. 

Ended up shaking his sliding window loose and it fell out while on the freeway. Broke in his bed. 

Just a joke apparently by someone  that has some good natured rapport with you !  Too many over the top revenge posts here.

Like someone said, just rock it for awhile, put a little placard on it saying "Lovely color courtesy of blank [insert shop name]  " and grab a stack of their business cards to hand out whenever someone asks about it.

At worst, sell it to someone actually looking for a pink one(guaranteed someone out there is) and buy 2 black ones. They're not exactly hard to come by... and hey, atleast he did a good job on it :)

Rock it on breast cancer awareness day/month and score points with the ladies. And the man upstairs?

^^ I think this is by far the best suggestion.

• Like 1

2eDeYe" post="1005213" timestamp="1384105366"]

When do we get to see it on the truck? :lol:

When you put one on your own truck :fu:

I find it funny that MM starts a thread with only half the story and doesn't come back to thread for a few weeks. 

I think he painted it his favorite color himself and just started this thread to troll.

True story, NOT A TROLL. lol

Me and him have been...er....up and down the last few days. I haven't even been down to see it in person to be honest. He had already painted it back black (so he says) long before I would have gotten down there anyways.

He claims to have left the actual vertical 'grill' pink so it would be like a (in his words, not mine) "Black pussy, hehehehehehehe"

Maybe he's teaching Lou.

When are we gonna stop bitching about something that happened 1+ week ago?

I've already spoken to his smokin hot 29 year old daughter about it and hopefully I'll learn of everything he hates and more.

OH AND FYI:

Painting his shop door PINK and I'll be stenciling some Datsun related shit to go on top :fu:

2eDeYe" post="1005213" timestamp="1384105366"]

When do we get to see it on the truck? :lol:

When you put one on your own truck :fu:

True story, NOT A TROLL. lol

Me and him have been...er....up and down the last few days. I haven't even been down to see it in person to be honest. He had already painted it back black (so he says) long before I would have gotten down there anyways.

He claims to have left the actual vertical 'grill' pink so it would be like a (in his words, not mine) "Black pussy, hehehehehehehe"

When are we gonna stop bitching about something that happened 1+ week ago?

I've already spoken to his smokin hot 29 year old daughter about it and hopefully I'll learn of everything he hates and more.

OH AND FYI:

Painting his shop door PINK and I'll be stenciling some Datsun related shit to go on top :fu:

Bitching? A week ago?  He was just trolling under a new name on Friday night...lawl  But yeah, it's us, not him, who have the problem :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

What has worked well for Ratwagon in the past is:

1. Get as much information about your target as you can. You want full name (including middle names), date of birth, post office box, business and home addresses, email addresses, cell phone number(s), home phone number(s) etc

2. Obtain from your local friendly Church of Scientology and Mormon Church as much of their literature which encourages people to contact these organisations for help, free subscriptions, spiritual healing sessions etc (I think you get the idea)

3. Fill out literature on behalf of your mark and submit to said religious organisations. Generally the soliciting material they hand out has an area where you can write them a little message. If this is the case, on behalf of your mark describe how you have lost your way in life and see their organisation as a last ray of hope. Encourage them to please contact you as you are desperate for help. It also helps if you say something like "throughout my life I have contributed monetary donations to worthy causes and I wish to make a contribution to the church"

4. Sit back and wait for the ensuing pestering from these fine organisations to target your mark. Really, what church is not going to reach out to a fellow human in need, especially if they want to donate money.

Whatever you do, dont use online or email responses. Helps if you have someone who will fill out the pamphlets on your behalf as the handwriting will not match yours.

And for what its worth, I think the grille looks ok in a non homo sort of way. It would definitely be bitching on a lime green Datto.

• Like 1